No announcement yet.

What did you score the froch-Dirrell fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you score the froch-Dirrell fight

I never got round to watching this fight but judging from the highlights dirrell looked like he was putting it on froch. Obviously i need to go and watch the full fight but damn dirrell looked like a force. How did you guys score the fight did the right man win?

Don't have a scorecard but when I watched it, it was a clear victory for Froch, there's really nothing else to say. No contraversy, no nothing, Froch beat him.

Comment

Most rounds could have gone either way.

IMO, Dirrell came in with a ridiculous game plan and paid the price.

I had Froch up one/two points; but you could have easily scored it the other way.

Comment

Dirrell had the chance to win and I thought he done the better work through the fight.

However, his running away and throwing himself to the ground to get away from punches cost him, looking back it was pretty embarrassing at times. Some judges wont score a fight for you if you look like you dont want to fight and literally dive to avoid punches.

Comment

It was obvious to see Dirrell had the tools and ability to beat Froch early on but his gameplan was what cost him the fight. Was far too negative and tentative at times and turned the fight into an absolute shitfest.

I can't remember the score I had but Dirrell did win, he just didn't deserve it.

Comment

115-112 The Cobra.

I couldn't give some of the closer rounds to Dirrell, simply because of his constant backpedalling, little output, and the excessive holding. That isn't effective aggression at all, its running away trying to outjab the opponent thinking thats what wins fights. The fact he only got docked 1 point is shocking honestly.

What made the fight close was Froch getting outjabbed, then Froch unleashing quite considerable combos towards the end of the round.

But I agree with others, Dirrell lost because of his gameplan.

Comment

Froch. Dirrell scored flashier shots overall but Froch just outworked him in most rounds. Dirrell fought awfully.

Comment

Dirrell outclassed him and got robbed bigtime. I gave Froch only 3 rounds. it wasnt even a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                  Don't have a scorecard but when I watched it, it was a clear victory for Froch, there's really nothing else to say. No contraversy, no nothing, Froch beat him.
                  troll somewhere else. you didnt even watch the fight. Froch barely won more than 3 rounds. how can somebody come here and say "no controversy, no nothing, Froch beat him". are you crazy?? Dirrell took Froch to school and won easily. highway robbery.

Comment

dirrell clearly, CLEARLY won, but he didn't deserve the win, it was embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                    X