No announcement yet.

Government releases video of Usama Bin Laden in home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    In before conspiracy theorists....its a set up, can't trust the government! They staged it with an Osama lookalike!
    They did indeed kill him. Its the way they killed him i dont believe.

I think they tortured him for hours or even days and then shot him in the head before giving him a trial like every human being is entitled to. They cant release photos because Osama's body after the torture that took place would make the US look like animals, animals straight out of a Saw movie. They got rid of the evidence of the inhumane acts that took place by throwing his ass in the sea as soon as possible.

Comment

Cannot see his face. Love how you goverment puppies are making jokes about people complaining that this is faked because you can't even see him. But that's actually a fact here.
      Weak attempt. Obama needs to try harder. Just get a better photoshop expert than your last one, it can be done!

Comment

They just released 4 more videos of him and you can clearly see it's him. He has a dyed beard and they cut the adio for obvious reasons.

Also, Al Qaeda and the Taliban released statements today through Arab tv (not American for you conspiracy theorists) that he is indeed dead and been "martyred".

He's dead, it's official, I know some of you are upset because your hero is swimming with the fishes.

Fuk him, hope he rots in hell and gets ass fuked by a rhino while he tosses Hitlers salad.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          embed not working sorry guys. here's link

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...pt=T1&iref=BN1
          lol...............bin laden was watching himself on t.v.....

get the **** out of here with that ****

Comment

Finally! What we've all been waiting for! Pack em' up,boys,we're heading home.Nothing to see here.Absolutely nothing at all.We've got our proof,and that's all that matters.This footage should,once and for all,shatter any loony conspiracy theory that has emerged since Sama' felt the wrath of old glory just a week ago.

You just couldn't keep your mouth shut and believe the word of our government,could you? Well,you wanted your "evidence",and now you have it.And If this isn't enough to convince you,then it's quite clear that you hate our country and despise the fact that a black man is in charge.

OH-BAH-MAH! OH-BAH-MAH! OH-BAH-MAH!

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              lol...............bin laden was watching himself on t.v.....

get the **** out of here with that ****
              Not surprised, most psychopaths are extremely egotistical and self conscious.

He even dyed his beard...hahaha he wanted to seem younger and stronger. He was just an old, lonely man living in complete misery and was shot like an old dog.

Comment

How does these videos prove that they killed him last week? They could have been recorded years ago.

Comment

what a complete crock of ****, its starting to get desperate now...

Comment

I like how some **** bags claim those who don't beleive the governments bull****s story worship ben ladin? 101010101010100101010010101

Comment

They'll be sending in comedy-related "home videos" of Sama' to You've Been Framed next.

I'll personally be pre-ordering my copy of Osama's personal home bloopers for this coming christmas.

Comment

Working...
                      X