Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: 2016 NSB Poster Of the year!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    An eclipse lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Shit is about as gay as a VW parade

Almost.

Comment

Larry's evisceration of Blanco is enough to get Larry the win.

Comment

Yes, Larry's beefs with El Blanco and Freedom this year provided a lot of laughter and entertainment. As did the YouTube videos he made.

There are several quality posters in the poll but I think Larry deserves the award the most.

Comment

Well theres 3 who are in front. Theres no way in hell im voting for loadedwraps and i couldnt look myself in the mirror if i voted for a snitch (larry). So ive got to vote for the red foxx by process of elimination. To be fair hes a good poster overall, probably had more disagreements than agreements but he doesnt act like a ***** like most people do on here when they have a difference of opinion and doesnt take it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              Well theres 3 who are in front. Theres no way in hell im voting for loadedwraps and i couldnt look myself in the mirror if i voted for a snitch (larry). So ive got to vote for the red foxx by process of elimination. To be fair hes a good poster overall, probably had more disagreements than agreements but he doesnt act like a ***** like most people do on here when they have a difference of opinion and doesnt take it personally.
              Id kill myself if a poster like you voted for me any damn way

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                Id kill myself if a poster like you voted for me any damn way
                damn i shouldnt have voted for redfoxx so quick then...

Comment

Redd Foxx got my vote

Comment

There's no option for Lou Cipher...so this means nothing. Lou Cipher would 100% for sure win this.

Comment

Gotta roll with larry x the doug fischer call out thread.....was a classic.........but shout out to motorcity cobra....quality poster also...

Comment

Working...
                      X