Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thurman the hardest puncher Pac has in 9 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Thurman the hardest puncher Pac has in 9 years?

Last few years Pac has mostly fought featherfisted boxers like Bradley, Mayweather, Marquez, Algieri, Horn, Rios, and shot Matthyse.

Thurman has explosive KO power in both hands. Will 40 year old Pacs chin hold up?

Remember Pac was dropped by JMM in the 3rd round in their last fight and dropped by Hussein too.

Thurman has been hurt but never dropped.

Probably.

Or Matthysse, but Matthysse was shot and never that good anyway.

Comment

Well, Thurman hasn't had a stoppage since Julio Diaz in 2014, but yes he's a heavy hitter. Pacquiao was just caught perfectly from a single punch from Marquez, apart from that I don't think I've ever seen him hurt (yes I've seen that he was KO'd twice earlier in his career). They say the last thing to go is power, so I guess Matthyse is a harder puncher than Thurman, but obviously was too shot to be able to use whatever power he still had.

Comment

I think people are overblowing the Marquez K.O, that K.O came from one of the greatest counter punchers in the history of boxing and with one of the best technique of all time, while Marquez had all his weight behind that punch while Manny Pacquiao was rushing in head first with all his weight and momentum. It will never happen again on Manny ever.

Comment

- -One Time may be Borrowed Time from the looks of recent fights.

Is he gonna run from a 40 yr old dwarf Filipino Senator?

Can his matchstick ribs last 12 without snapping?

The old Keef could win, but this new Keef looks iffy.

Comment

Most definitely. He definitely hits harder than Matthysse and is more explosive and consideranly bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I think people are overblowing the Marquez K.O, that K.O came from one of the greatest counter punchers in the history of boxing and with one of the best technique of all time, while Marquez had all his weight behind that punch while Manny Pacquiao was rushing in head first with all his weight and momentum. It will never happen again on Manny ever.
              And from a fighter that was using roids.... let's not forget. It was hulkez. The man that transforms into the incredible hulk at 38 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                He did get dropped twice in that fight

Comment

We don't know if Thurman can still punch he had surgery on both hands this could be his cash out or his resurrection

I'm neutral on this fight I don't like it or hate it

Comment

yup i believe so....biggest challenge since floyd hands down

50/50 fight to me

Comment

Working...
                    X