Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can rafael nadal equal or surpass roger federer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can rafael nadal equal or surpass roger federer?

what do u think boys?

No, because Federer will win more, and Nadal isn't any more prime the Federer.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_Hardened View Post
      No, because Federer will win more, and Nadal isn't any more prime the Federer.
      roger is slowly declining IMO...

rafa is reaching his peak just about now...

Comment

It's possible that he could win more trophies, but what about their head to head, that will always hang over Nadal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          It's possible that he could win more trophies, but what about their head to head, that will always hang over Nadal.
          nadal leads him my man...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            nadal leads him my man...
            Really, in major tournaments? I suppose it doesn't matter as long as he leads him. Then yeah, he might be able to surpass him.

Comment

You would've thought Nadals physical style wouldn't help him in the long run, but he's winning so many tournaments now I wouldn't be surprised if he overtook him.

Comment

No way, Federer is miles ahead and still can win more. Nadal has only done 1 year where he has won 3 GS's wheras Federer has done it like 3 times and + in those years Federer also won the World Tour Finals, lets see if Nadal can do it (highly doubt it, if you thought the Usopen was impossible this is even more impossible) because atleast at the USopen he got an easy draw.

Comment

Sure he could. Just a matter of contract.

Comment

I think he very likely could surpass Fed. He is what, 24? And he has 9 slams now. He will pretty much win the French every year if he is fit, so that alone will get him close. His head to head against Federer will convince most people that he is better if he gets equal or more slams than Fed. Although, it must be mentioned that most of those matches were played on clay (where Nadal is easily the best).

Comment

Working...
                    X