No announcement yet.

Versatile lets go Mutha****er me and You On Friday 6 PM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versatile lets go Mutha****er me and You On Friday 6 PM

lets go ***** i dont care where you live, you issued the challenge to me before come to my gym, tigers boxing gym on melrose and fairfax 6 pm on friday come On mutha****er....... i will Knock You out cold You ****ing wannabe Ja Rule Looking mutha****kker lets go Ill KO U bitttch Im serious

you got ya wish Vers

Comment

Comment

Z by KO1 .

Comment

What happened to hillbilly pimp? Not that I care I just saw on one of your vids you said hillbilly out and Verse in. So you want to spar with Verse at your gym so your trainer can save you when your getting your head beat in.

Comment

he issued the challenge let him come thru , im giving him until friday thats 4 days lets see how man he is, and i dont wanna hear him Say ZELENOFF u suck I would smash U....... no no no I wanna see him arrive and get his ass handed ight we straight??

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              he issued the challenge let him come thru , im giving him until friday thats 4 days lets see how man he is, and i dont wanna hear him Say ZELENOFF u suck I would smash U....... no no no I wanna see him arrive and get his ass handed ight we straight??
              You're a vagina. I'd beat you by farting on your fragile chin.

Comment

Ja rule looking muthafuker

hehehehe

Well fair play his got the balls to lay down the challenge
                lets see if V arrives at his gym

Comment

What a ***** ass *****, issues a challenge in 4 days to go all the way to california to a gym for a "fight", everytime someone has gone the cops have been called.

Sorta like me, Im issuing a challenge to verse to get over to my house for a fight in 30 minutes, i live in the same city, he dont show that means I win by default.

Tigers boxing gym? I thought it was called hollywood gym, thats what you called it before.

Comment

dont see y everyones bothered it ait gonna happen and if it does ill eat my hat

Comment

Working...
                    X