Boxing Posters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Posters???

Hey everyone ,
    Im a big Malignaggi fan , and I recently got the Cotto-Malignaggi poster , but I was lookin to add to my collection ... Does anyone know where I could buy the Hatton-Malignaggi poster ? ? ? ... or any other of Magic Man's posters for that matter...

thanks guy ...

I'm a boxing forum poster

Comment

hahah . but seriously lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyCapp View Post
        Hey everyone ,
        Im a big Malignaggi fan , and I recently got the Cotto-Malignaggi poster , but I was lookin to add to my collection ... Does anyone know where I could buy the Hatton-Malignaggi poster ? ? ? ... or any other of Magic Man's posters for that matter...

thanks guy ...
        A Malignaggi fan?

This has to be a boxingscene first.

What do you like about him? For me its his hair.

Comment

Sorry I guess CalSLAPPY has a better style 8-) .... Wait till everyones jumpin on Paulies bandwagon , nuff said .... IF someone can help wit the posters fine if not dont waste my time lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyCapp View Post
            Sorry I guess CalSLAPPY has a better style 8-) .... Wait till everyones jumpin on Paulies bandwagon , nuff said .... IF someone can help wit the posters fine if not dont waste my time lol ...
            I don't have any posters of Malignaggi. I do have Calzaghe wallpaper though. Bedsheets too if you're interested. The picture on it is of him KOing Tocker Pudwill.

Comment

bobpaceboxing site has all types of posters
              google bobpace boxing memorobilia

Comment

go check, www.bobpaceboxing.com

Comment

Working...
                X