No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme-Hernandez on 4/6; Magomed-Bisbal Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme-Hernandez on 4/6; Magomed-Bisbal Presser

On Saturday, April 6, at the Guillermo Angulo Coliseum in Carolina, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rican super prospect Thomas Dulorme (17-1, 13 KO’s) will be back in his hometown of Carolina, where he will be facing off against Colombian Ivan Hernandez (29 -3, 23 KO’s) in a bout scheduled for 10 rounds at the 140 pounds weight limit.

Since losing his unbeaten record against Luis Abregu in October 2012, Dulorme decided to go down to 140 pounds where the super prospect has shown great strength.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight for Dulorme. Lets see if he learned from his mistake.

Comment

Who is this guy? I can't even find him on Boxrec...

But he does have 23 KOs out of 29 wins. Let's hope this doesn't go wrong. I wonder how much Dulorme is cutting to hit 140.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

But he does have 23 KOs out of 29 wins. Let's hope this doesn't go wrong. I wonder how much Dulorme is cutting to hit 140.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7137&cat=boxer

He's beaten nothing but bums from Barranquilla, his only notable fight seems to be Jose Cotto and he lost. Good fight for Dulorme to test the waters with a supposed power puncher.

Comment

Victor Bisbal has a strong amateur background, he represented Puerto Rico in many events and won Gold at heavyweight in the Carribean and Central American amateur tournament.

He has 2 amateur wins over Jason Estrada and one over Kersten Manswell. He had a close and controversial loss to Bermane Stiverne.

As a pro he hasn't beaten anybody of note, but has a very good KO percentage so he can punch.

Mago is a strong puncher but he doesn't have good defensive skills, so there could be an upset in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes-
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7137&cat=boxer

He's beaten nothing but bums from Barranquilla, his only notable fight seems to be Jose Cotto and he lost. Good fight for Dulorme to test the waters with a supposed power puncher.
            No wonder, he's listed under LW. I was looking at JWW from Colombia. And lol @ his opposition. I guess we'll see.

Comment

Working...
            X