Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it's ok for pacquiaos opponents to lose weight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you want pac, fight him at his best weight at 147 not make him go down or up just so his opponents will at least have a chance..if you dont think they can beat him at his best, dont even bother challenging him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      jmm never whooped pac,.....you have a case of erik morales whooping on pac but he got whooped back, but jmm?.....no
      yes he did

Comment

Has anyone actually heard Pac's fanbase talk boxing? It's disgraceful and nothing but cheerleading.

"Pac is a humble man he shouldn't have to take tests anyways! Yeah, Tell'em Manny!"

3 years later.....

"Yeah! Pac is such a warrior now he is finally willing to take extra tests!! Go Manny!"

It's pathetic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag-On View Post
          but he can't shed a few pounds to face JMM? Is that maybe because pacquiao is not used to fight fast hydrated fighters who can punch back?? It's a low blow for boxing if the fight gets made and jmm has to come in at 147.
          after reading your amazing thread i was wondering if you could be kind and STFU!!! Thank You!

Comment

jmm never whooped pac,.....you have a case of erik morales whooping on pac but he got whooped back, but jmm?.....no
            lol......................

Comment

And PacBOY redk's me for telling the truth I see I hurt your feelings.

You're pathetic. Learn how to spell you ignorant troll.

Comment

If they decide to make the fifth fight they better fight at 140 or team Pac can fck off. If I was Marquez id ask for a 138 lb. catchweight and 1 million dollars for every pound he comes over the limit. If they don't like those terms they can go find someone else to fight, its not like Marquez just knocked Pac out. Oh wait yes he did haha

Comment

pac put jmm on his ass 4 times in his best weight mofos so cut the bull****!
                  "peeleft:

Hahaha, nice.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                    And PacBOY redk's me for telling the truth I see I hurt your feelings.

You're pathetic. Learn how to spell you ignorant troll.
                    I have my fingers crossed for Rigo to beat Donaire and we might be rid of 99.9% of the pactards once and for all.

Comment

You people act like 4 or 5 pounds makes a big difference at weighin time. Ridiculous!!! These are veteran fighters who can negotiate a weight at contract time! Theres no title involved so make it 143lbs, both would be comfortable then they can fight at 148-49!!

Using weight as an excuse is ridicuolous!!!! They both signed they're both satisfied! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X