Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Buffer: $400 million in retail from Let's Get Ready to Rumble catchphrase!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Buffer: $400 million in retail from Let's Get Ready to Rumble catchphrase!

A bit of history about the famous phrase.

Michael Buffer's brother Bruce states that in 7 years the Let's Get Ready to Rumble phrase generated $400,000,000 in retail sales!

Buffer went through various catchphrases in his early days until he was finally inspired by Muhammad Ali to come up with the famous line.

Why didn't i think of that?

Comment

If you could list all the top fighters he has introduced, it would be a great list. He is definitely my favorite ring announcer ever. Something that I'll always remember is when he anounced Marquez name after he beat Manny. When he said Marquez and rolled the R, the look on Marquez face was priceless. You could tell it really hit him.

Comment

i love michael buffer the guys a legend

Comment

Good for him he gets me pumped for every fight he does.

Comment

funny you say that i was thinkin the same thing i told my buddy he was never and will never be that happy again right after nacho congratulates him he almost looks like a little kid

Comment

his son is terrible imo its tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime i mean really thats all you got

Comment

He doesn't look like he's worth 400 mil in a Benz. He would look much fresher in a Lambo.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  He doesn't look like he's worth 400 mil in a Benz. He would look much fresher in a Lambo.
                  I dunno, he'd look like a guy who can't come to grips w/ his age, IMO. Besides, that Benz rides a lot nicer than any Lambo, so maybe he just wants to be comfortable and not wave his c0ck around.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I dunno, he'd look like a guy who can't come to grips w/ his age, IMO. Besides, that Benz rides a lot nicer than any Lambo, so maybe he just wants to be comfortable and not wave his c0ck around.
                    Well, yeah a Lambo is a rapper type of car anyway. He needs one that's above rappers and NBA players, he needs a car that a CEO would drive.

Comment

Working...
                    X