Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Clothing Style & Where Do You Get Em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    I didn't know they had it in the 80's hmm

But I hope you are joking with the purse suggestion,I don't know bro maybe in your city men walk around with purses in their hand but here it's a big no no

But no way I would get rid of it I don't give a fu** what people think or say..lot's of young people wear it here in Australia..and like I said I keep my stuff in there..you can keep yours in your purse,I hope it's a Gucci one.
    I'm kidding about the purse bro, I believe around the 80's it was a big thing...true story: I use to put my GI Joes in there and take then everywhere when I was a kid.

Comment

It's a good thing to have,I got so much stuff on me I can't keep it all in my pockets..tomorrow I'm going to get myself one with lonsdale written on it.
      i generally only wear mine to run because you're right, it's a lot of stuff to carry. phone, money, cards, snacks, keys, pet frogs, etc.

otherwise, i leave the house with my debit card, maybe a mastercard, a single key and my cell phone. but even that is a lot of crap that has to be put away. maaan, i might start wearing these on the regular like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I'm kidding about the purse bro, I believe around the 80's it was a big thing...true story: I use to put my GI Joes in there and take then everywhere when I was a kid.
        First thing I did I googled purse because I thought it could be something else and not what females carry around with them, when I saw it I was like he can't be serious lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          i generally only wear mine to run because you're right, it's a lot of stuff to carry. phone, money, cards, snacks, keys, pet frogs, etc.

otherwise, i leave the house with my debit card, maybe a mastercard, a single key and my cell phone. but even that is a lot of crap that has to be put away. maaan, i might start wearing these on the regular like you do.
          I started wearing one two years ago for the first time before I left for my holiday to Germany,my sister said get one and keep your documents in there so you don't lose your passport etc..first I was like wtf I'm not gonna wear that ****..but yea been wearing one since then.

Comment

First thing I did I googled purse because I thought it could be something else and not what females carry around with them, when I saw it I was like he can't be serious lol

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
              Never seen the pic. But if yousaid that he's a good looking kid, we all know the kid got his looks from his mom.
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Your once white shoes are now look like they've been coated with a layer of urine and dirt. I understand you enjoy comfort, but God damn, buy another pair of shoes. Wearing shoes that dirty is just disguisting.

Definitely a pet peeve of mine.
                LOL are you blind?

It's a light brown adidas stan smith of this snap on design

but with more or less this color

Can't find the exact model on-line. Maybe because it's made in vietnam. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

why do you carry all that ish when you run?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    why do you carry all that ish when you run?
                    because i'm an old man. gotta have my health card in case i have a heart attack. some kind of money for a drink. protein bar because my runs are runs, skipping, push-ups, etc. credit or debit card in case of an emergency, pet frog because frogs are bad ass, my phone because it's got my music and my child just loves to call me. lol

Comment

So many people been telling me to get rid of it..but that's where I keep my mobile,money,keys and all the other ****..I don't like having things in my pockets..
                      First off, I"m not saying to lose it cuz it's from the 80s or cuz elderly people wear them shi ts.

Here's the prob, and I understand what you're saying about convenience, BUT having everything in 1 place isn't necessarily a good thing.
                      1) everyone knows where all your shi t is, including po po, thieves, robbers, enemies whatever.
                      2) if something happens and you lose that pack, you lost all your shi t.
                      3) you obviously live somewhere cold, so you have about 40 pockets just in what you're wearing right there.

If you live in some place with no crime and a bunch of nice people and you aren't doing anything shady, fine i guess. And if its for fashion wherever you are, by all means, but it's more of a target thing to me when I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X