Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Froch vs Bute rematch won't be competitive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute has a poor punch resistance, recovery ability, and a lack of skill to weather the storm when hurt. He success is attributed mostly to his athletic talent rather than the illusion of overall boxing craft.

I still can't fathom how underrated Froch is for the simple fact that he is not fast it seems, the guy is extremely tough, deceptively crafty, has an unbending will to win and will now be going in confident against what can't be a very confident Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I don't agree with No.2 OP, I do think Bute can hurt Froch so for that reason imo he's in with a shout.

However, the reason I think Froch wins a rematch is because Bute couldn't take Froch's punches at all, he looked like he belonged in a weight class below such was his inability to take Froch's power.
      I agree with that.

Froch landed a cuffing blow coming out of a clinch which took Bute's legs away at one stage. It was baffling because it really didn't look like that much.

I think Bute may have hurt Froch do the body in that fight also. That is a world-class shot Bute throws.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        He needs Bute to win so he can push his agenda, so he can claim Bute is the best in the division, he can't handle a black American fighter being the champ.
        That's some claim you're making there. Anything to back that up with?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I'll bump this thread after Bute kicks his ass in the spring.

I'd like to see random PED testing for this fight. Froch was stronger and more aggressive than I've seen him in the past for the first fight.
          So Froch won because he's juicing? It couldn't have been because Bute was protected for so long and folded up mentally when he faced his first world class opponent. Your BS is unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
            That's some claim you're making there. Anything to back that up with?
            Are you really asking if Freedom posts racist stuff? It doesn't take much looking to find it.

Comment

Looks like Bute doesn't want a second KO loss on his record.

Comment

I don't have any reason to believe it will.

Comment

Bute would lose every time it's a fact..he stayed away from the super six tournament because he knew each fighter in there was better than him..froch is gonna whoop him again..he's weak..cant take a punch and his punching power equals the power of a high school girl.

Comment

When I was watching froch warm up he looked so limited but he's far from it he's actually a smart fighter it looks like he just rushes through his opponents but that's not the case he knows how to pick his shots and he knows how to set his right hand up very well and usually gets it through fighters guards (Taylor,bute) I see the rematch lasting longer but froch will blow him out again imo

Comment

Just seen the Mack fight, he got blown away. No wonder Calzaghe didnt want any Froch on his menu.

I actually like Mack too, he comes across as a nice enough guy, hes smart looking too for the ladies. I felt bad seeing him get demolished.

Bute has little chance, hit and run is his best shot.
                      Last edited by DreamFighter; 11-20-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X