Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao drops from the top two of SI.coms p4p ratings for 1st time since 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
    p4p ranking are people opinion , thats it.... My opinion

1. Pac
    2. May
    3. Ward
    ACtually SI isn't just one person's opinion. They have a panel that votes. So manny people that had manny as one or two moved Ward up based on the quality of his wins. WHy anyone would have a problem with that now is startling.

Comment

Comment

Joke of a list. Ward should be number 1 not Floyd.

You can't have a fighter who gets in the ring once a year holding the number 1 spot when Andre Ward goes through the super six, wins it and fights Dawson on his return (and had a lay off only due to injury).

And he's already discussing his potential next opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          None of that happened, what I saw was Pacquiao miss a very large portion of his punches, fight in spurts and lose the championship rounds. Not really an impressive showing considering Bradley had no legs either. The bold is just hilarious.

Last time Manny did anything of value was when he dominated Clottey, and Clottey is someone who's lost all his biggest fights.
          Normally I agree with alot of your posts but damn

Your blind if you think Bradley won that or if u think it was even close

The MOST i could give bradley is 4 rounds and thats being generous

His legs were gone?

I didnt see him even limp, I saw his foot buckle but I didnt even see abit of a limp...

They said he broke his foot, I broke my ankle/ligament damage on sunday, and it wasnt even as bad as previously...But I couldnt walk for the next 10 minutes

Theres no way he did something that serious to his foot in that fight
          Last edited by AssasinKing; 09-11-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X