Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Vs Abril: Biggest "robbery" of the decade??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody seen the campillo-shumenov robbery?

It was like the rios fight but he actually kicked his ass

Comment

I still think fights like Campillo/Cloud, Campillo/Shumenov II, and Williams/Lara are a bit worse. For me, the difference is that in some (or all) of these fights, one guy looked to be really hurting his opponent and on the verge of possibly scoring a stoppage. In fights like that, the robberies just seem worse than simply getting outboxed like Rios did. It's still one of the worst though. That goes without saying. It's so disgusting we can typically see these robberies coming before the fight is even over.
      Last edited by dirty fingers; 04-16-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

It's on par with Lara-Williams. But the worst robbery I've ever seen was Santa Cruz-Casamayor. Scored it 12-0 with a KD for Santa Cruz and he ****in lost. Just a disgrace.

Comment

Campillo-Shumenov, Campillo-Cloud, Matthysse-Alexander, Santa Cruz-Casamayor, McDermott-Fury I, Funeka-Guzman, Martinez-Cintron were worse

Comment

Whitaker-Chavez was highest profile robbery, the biggest fight robbery I've ever seen. Whitaker won that fight with ease, no f**king way that was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorCityJaguar View Post
              Campillo-Shumenov, Campillo-Cloud, Matthysse-Alexander, Santa Cruz-Casamayor, McDermott-Fury I, Funeka-Guzman, Martinez-Cintron were worse

Comment

Does Kirkland-Molina count as a robbery? I mean, Molina lost a fought because the commission didn't do their job. Or do robberies only count when fights go to the scorecards?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                  Does Kirkland-Molina count as a robbery? I mean, Molina lost a fought because the commission didn't do their job. Or do robberies only count when fights go to the scorecards?
                  a robbery is a robbery is a robbery.....I always say...........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Why you grumble? Martinez won by knockout and also winning at least 7/8 rounds

Comment

There have been some bad ones..
                      Cloud/Campillo
                      Chisora/Heleinius
                      Lara/Williams
                      Rios/Abril

Comment

Working...
                      X