No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs Felix Trinidad both prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones vs Felix Trinidad both prime

I would've loved to see this fight, but it never happened. If it did happen I think it would be a thriller, and Roy Jones would win it by UD. But that's just what i think.

I would've loved to see this fight, but it never happened. If it did happen I think it would be a thriller, and Roy Jones would win it by UD. But that's just what i think.[QUOTE]
    Or actually Jones would be too big for em, and win by KO.

Comment

Lopsided decision in favor of Jones. Kind of like the Winky fight, except Roy would tag Tito a lot more than Winky did. I think Tito would also get more work done against Jones than he did against Winky, like when Roy lays on the ropes. Ultimately, Jones would pull away and win a lopsided decision.

Comment

This is a no brainer. Jones by knockout easily. Trinidad is in his prime right now, but when he fight smart fighters that can box like hopkins and winky wright, he can't win. Trinidad only knows to do one thing, that is to keep going forward. He doesn't use the ring to move side to side, when he's in trouble he doesn't know how to tie up a guy.Jones would of killed easily.

Comment

I'd say jones without a doubt

Comment

definate roy jones decision

Comment

I agree.
              Roy Jones KO 5

Comment

ya'll must of forgot!

Comment

I am a huge Trinidad fan, but would not hesitate to say that Roy Jones would have absolutely destroyed him.
                  At 160....Roy would have been too big, way too fast, too powerful, too unorthodox....too much everything for Trinidad.

A terrible matchup of styles for Tito....a borderline mismatch.

Comment

its not even a fight trinidad wont in a round

Comment

Working...
                    X