This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    this is what happens when thet there's a peaceful transition of power from an oppressive regime to the oppressed. No one from the apartheid govt was held accountable. Violence cleanses the soul & rights the wrongs. S. Africans will always have that colonial mindset.

America got it right when there was a violent overthrow of the British monarchy.
    Almost none of South Africa's current population have historic or ancestral ties to the region. They flooded into the country after apartheid collapsed and now hold majority rule over the same tribes they have a history of committing genocide against. That's why apartheid existed to begin with.

Oppressed? They won the lottery. They casually walked into a situation they had nothing to do with & reaped all of the benefits while the true natives sunk to a new level of marginalization.

South Africa upon its "founding" was a mixture of small, sparse ancient tribes & European settlers who cultivated uninhabited land from scratch & have been there for centuries.

The communist parties cater to the exact same central Africans who are tearing Europe to pieces.

They become "oppressed" wherever they go in the eyes of gullible western media. I reckon it's an "they all look the same, close enough" type of deal.
    Last edited by ////; 04-28-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      That was a weird statement, I agree.
      That's what they tell themselves to justify their continued institutional racism.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Almost none of South Africa's current population have historic or ancestral ties to the region. They flooded into the country after apartheid collapsed and now hold majority rule over the same tribes they have a history of committing genocide against. That's why apartheid existed to begin with.

Oppressed? They won the lottery. They casually walked into a situation they had nothing to do with & reaped all of the benefits while the true natives sunk to a new level of marginalization.

South Africa upon its "founding" was a mixture of small, sparse ancient tribes & European settlers who cultivated uninhabited land from scratch & have been there for centuries.

The communist parties cater to the exact same central Africans who are tearing Europe to pieces.

They become "oppressed" wherever they go in the eyes of gullible western media. I reckon it's an "they all look the same, close enough" type of deal.
        No matter how much ass kissing you do to ingratiate yourself to them they will never accept you. If they saw you getting on a plane with them they would try to get you removed. You will never be one of them.

Comment

That's what they tell themselves to justify their continued institutional racism.
          "Institutional racism" is victim-blaming codespeak.

In "institutional racism" theory, a subset of neo-Marxism, the people being murdered, raped and invaded are the "real perpetrators" because their "subliminally biased institutions" are causing the people committing the murder, rape and invasion unbearable emotional discomfort.

Absurd nonsense. The groups disproportionately murdering, raping and invading are the perpetrators and the notion that people are obligated to destroy institutions they built for themselves in homage to their abusers is even more absurd.
          Last edited by ////; 04-28-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

No matter how much ass kissing you do to ingratiate yourself to them they will never accept you. If they saw you getting on a plane with them they would try to get you removed. You will never be one of them.
            You are projecting your own perspective onto me: The notion that the sole purpose of politic is to hurt people who you cannot become.

I understand this perspective (and I've discussed how biological envy & sexual frustration are the primary drivers of radical anti-Western politic) but I don't have an inferiority complex. I could never imagine being anything other than Levantine/Middle Eastern.

Remove me entirely from the paradigm of blissful white obliviousness/violent black envy and maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Comment

You are projecting your own perspective onto me: The notion that the sole purpose of politic is to hurt people who you cannot become.

I understand this perspective (and I've discussed how biological envy & sexual frustration are the primary drivers of radical anti-Western politic) but I don't have an inferiority complex. I could never imagine being anything other than Levantine/Middle Eastern.

Remove me entirely from the paradigm of blissful white obliviousness/violent black envy and maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.
              when they pat you on the head and tell you

"You aren't like the other. You're one of the good ones"

Do you take that as a compliment or insult?

Comment

when they pat you on the head and tell you

"You aren't like the other. You're one of the good ones"

Do you take that as a compliment or insult?
                Nobody has ever said anything remotely like that to me, I'd have to experience it.

You project the behavior of your own culture onto all other cultures & assume they think the same way.

It's a big world out there. Read what I said about completely removing me from the "blissful white obliviousness/violent black envy paradigm".

I feel like if I dropped you off in China you would walk around poking men in the chest asking them if they "wish they were white" because they were carrying briefcases and had their shirts tucked in.

The notion that you believe the world's population has to choose between ghetto culture & "being accepted as a white" is hilarious...

First of all, there are a few thousand cultures to choose from, not two.

(Secondly, yours would probably be everyone's last choice)
                Last edited by ////; 04-28-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

You can always tell the racist by their threads promoting their colonization of independent countries.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    You can always tell the racist by their threads promoting their colonization of independent countries.
                    im posting the story thats all. shoot the racists, not the messenger...

Comment

Nobody has ever said anything remotely like that to me, I'd have to experience it.

You project the behavior of your own culture onto all other cultures & assume they think the same way.

It's a big world out there. Read what I said about completely removing me from the "blissful white obliviousness/violent black envy paradigm".

I feel like if I dropped you off in China you would walk around poking men in the chest asking them if they "wish they were white" because they were carrying briefcases and had their shirts tucked in.

The notion that you believe the world's population has to choose between ghetto culture & "being accepted as a white" is hilarious...

First of all, there are a few thousand cultures to choose from, not two.

(Secondly, yours would probably be everyone's last choice)

Comment

Working...
                      X