A Moose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] A Moose?

Did not know a moose could get to that size @.@

I’d like to see that moose ram them antlers up in some lil ****s we got on this site.

Comment

First, thanks for a non-political post!!!!

Then damn that's a big moose! I'd like to see it do battle with a grizzly!

Comment

it's walking on a raised median. probably 1-2 feet higher than the road. but still, they are massive animals. wait until you see one in person. i saw a female with wet fur on the highway and she looked she was carved out of wood. you could see every muscle. saw a family on a ski resort in colorado. some idiot from texas started yelling at them and they ran away. 100% he'd have taken a shot at it if he had a gun, people from texas are incredibly f#cking stupid.

mean, too. really, really f#cking mean for a deer. they aren't predators so they're obviously "not as dangerous as bears," which could hunt you [or the family dog] for food if they cared to, but they injure more people each year in alaska. go ahead and look it up.

one of the reasons why it will always be legal to carry certain kinds of guns in the right states and regions, as it should be, is the size of that f#cking moose.

Comment

Look at these ****ers... how can you kill something so damn beautiful.. for what? They're posing next to them like trophies as if pulling a trigger is some kind of achievement.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X