Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I would rather deal with facts to be honest, forget what Hearn says, just looking at thing directly. Wilder is NOT going to get a rematch if he loses, why? because he isn't the A-side.

I dont think Wilder doesn't "Want" this fight, i think both camps are hyping this fight, thats the only theory i can come up with from Wilder's point of view.

I have zero issues with refs for a this sort of fight because i know this fight isn't going to the score card. And bad refs can happen in any country. People just have to bring it up as an excuse whenever they want.

Instead of focusing about the money, why don't you talk to others about taking this fight for no money! For legacy, for all the belts, for the right to be called the man...

Again my advice to Wilder is simple, forget the money, take even less and destroy Joshua like i predict he would. They would come crawling begging for a rematch, not only that your stock rises tenfolds.

Am wait for ONE single poster that would actually suggest that....Just ONE, not the "Oh he is being offered a flat fee" bandwagon.

not expecting a brit to understand this, but the rest of the world is incredibly suspicious of your refereeing. iffy stoppages when brits are doing the ass kicking, nate cleverly getting carried back to his corner, etc.

i'd be hugely worried about a british ref in this fight. he sees wilder do a little dance and stops it early, that's entirely conceivable. FFS eddie is taking less money to have hte fight at home! you understand that, right? ever think about why he's willing to do that in the context of a sport in which you try to maximize the earnings of an asset that depletes a little bit every time he fights?

you'd be crazy to have this fight in england and with an english ref, especially if you dn't have a rematch clause. they job you with an early stoppage, then what?

judges, i agree, they can just hand them balloons, they won't be filling out more than six rounds worth of scorecards.

Comment

• I have never seen a single right hand has so many people shook

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        His bank account, his kids college fund and he himself will remember what he was screwed out of. No one asks non-black fighters to accept much less than they're worth, or jump weight-classes, but I guess that's just a coincidence.
        What will his bank account and his kids' college fund tell him if he walks away from the chance to be the most lucrative fighter on the planet, because he ONLY gets $15m - which, by the way, is 3 times more than he can possibly hope to make through any other fight and far more than he has ever earned in the past?

If Wilder beats Joshua, his earnings go through the roof - that much should be obvious to anyone. So what's the greater risk, being "screwed out of" a larger percentage in this fight, or letting the fight and Joshua slip away?

Comment

• Deontay better take it while it's still on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
            Objectively speaking, that's a weak list - Ortiz was a great win but I doubt people would be particularly impressed by a rematch because the age question will rear its head.

Wouldn't Wilder prefer to fight Miller or the Parker/Whyte winner?
            That would hinge on how Ortiz looks in good return fight and the one after that; if he's still sharp the interest will be there.

Secondly, and this may be personal bias, but what is there, objectively speaking, that would make Parker, Whyte, or Miller better opponents than Kownacki or Rivas? Parker winning the vacant belt aside, he hasn't really beat anyone worth beating in style, and that's the same for the other two, tbh.

Sell out that building in Alabama, sell out Barclays, and keep winning (no doubt in my mind that a CBS fight is coming); the rest will settle itself out

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Wilder if you read this messsage move on. The world sees Joshua as a coward. Let him be. Joshua doesn't dictate anything and Hearn doesn't run anything. Move on.
              I agree BUT there is nowhere to go cuz the heavyweight division has been slim since the early 90's. We are the ones that have to keep pulling Aj's skirt up like I be doing to lil g cuz I don't want to see fakes at the top of competition when there is real competition being pushed to the side cuz they don't bring money to the table. The truth is they TRY to bring up some fakes like lil g to be an attraction when they can spend that energy in promoting the real ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                This is what happens when a clown making 1.4 Million on average demands 50% and KEEPS doing it .

Hearn isnt going to keep playing games , Wilder will get freezed out .

All you Wilder fan girls better get your winter coats and boots on bc its gonna be a long year .....

Eddie puts him in his place doesn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                  He dictates everything it's called being the A side, something Wilder and his fans can't grasp and that is the reason the fight isn't happening. He isn't willing to take 5 times his biggest purse for the chance to become the A side as he is a coward.
                  Only a coward rejects 50million for a boxing match.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Hearn is going to embarrass Joshua

there is literally nobody left to fight

by embarking on a scrub-a-thon, it is obvious that Joshua wants nothing to do with Wilder..... then if he gets beaten by Wilder when they do fight, he will look real stupid
                    That's if he gets that far. He's not exactly a lock to get past Povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                      Always read between the lines...

Why hasnt Hearn said that it'll be a Parker rematch if he beats Whyte?

If Whyte is such a force & essentially its an eliminator for a shot at AJs title..

Why isnt he saying itll be whyte or Parker? 🤔

If Parker beats Whyte then using their logic Parker would get the rematch
                      You have clearly no idea what you are talking about, Joshua won't fight Parker in April because he just fought him March this year. You casual boxing fans have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X