No announcement yet.

Nolan announces retirement and moves into promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan announces retirement and moves into promotion

as a world champion smack talker i have decided to go into semi retirement the fight with king took it out of me mentally and physicaly and as a result feel the time is nearly right to step down and hang up the keys and move into doing what i do best pissing of zelenoff and also promoting smack talk across the globe i think ill have 3-4 more fights and call it a day and go out on top and am also proud to announce the launch of Nolan boy promotions to work alongside gullyside in bringing you the finest smacktalk batles from across the world
    Last edited by Edward Hitler; 04-02-2009, 08:33 PM.

Yes two destructable forces brought together to bringing you the best in tps smack talk
    im with that bruv...

But yo what if you win the vote still isnt done this is to soon nolan and i would'nt wanna see you retire just yet.Take a break thats what you need

Comment

Im gonna do an De La Hoya then and do both for now but fight less if i win ill defend again but if not ill have one or 2 more and move into promoting

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
        After a hard faught war against new champion king09 i have decided to retire the fight took it out of me mentally and physicaly and as a result feel the time is right to step down and hang up the keys and move into doing what i do best pissing of zelenoff and also promoting smack talk across the globe and am proud to announce the arrival of Nolan boy promotions to work alongside gullyside in bringing you the finest smacktalk batles from across the world
        WHAT!! It's not even over yet..We hardly have any votes in..Dont pull a zelenoff on us and QUIT.

Comment

Yeah man wait a wee while first, then quit.

If you do quit doesn't that mean I get your belt and the number one contender gets mine ???

Comment

Real Deal as a point here

Comment

edited the retirement post its only semi retirement for now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                edited the retirement post its only semi retirement for now lol
                Well if you do quit doesn't my above post state the next moves ?

I get your belt and the No:1 Contender gets mine ? And so on and so forth ?

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  Well if you do quit doesn't my above post state the next moves ?

I get your belt and the No:1 Contender gets mine ? And so on and so forth ?
                  if i decide to retire as champ then yeah the belt goes to u and the clash vs rellik fight can br for the interim belt but gonna stay on for another few fights yet win or lose but if win and retire as camp then yeah u become champ

Comment

Yep don't retire just yet !

Comment

Working...
                    X