Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Malignaggi is Easy Money; Video of Crazy Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Broner fight the other talented and Champs at his division such as Abril or Vazquez first?

Comment

"Broner appeared open to the idea of coming back down in weight after his fight with Malignaggi so the move to welterweight isn't exactly permanent."

LMAO....................called it, moving back down to 135 to skip 140 and then he will challenge Burns. Dude is a fraud, he won't fight any other top welter, just featherfist....."easy money". He just wants easy fights, P4P baby, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HangOver View Post
        Should Broner fight the other talented and Champs at his division such as Abril or Vazquez first?
        its up to him.he's the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          No doubt, Paulie of 2013 poses absolutely no threat to anyone. Its pretty sad. bypass all the hot fights at 135 and 140 for a shell of a fighter

And he's supposed to be the "future" of this sport.

Its a sad future
          You have to understand that the welterweight title is exceedingly more prestigious than the junior welt title.

Besides, all tough fighters at 140 will move up to 147 anyway. In fact, most of the guys at 140 are already contemplating the move to 147.

Broner and Rios would sell a lot more tickets at 147 that at 140.

Comment

any verion of paulie gets beat by broner...this is a good carrer move by broner altho we all know its a **** fight...

Comment

I respect Paulie and I'm glad he's in a big money event; but he hasn't got enough pop to make Broner fight off his back foot. So I'm not hip on any hype about Broner jumping two weight classes.

This is a calculated move by HBO and Al Haymon. You can't blame a young kid like Broner when Business is offering a seven-figure payday and a championship belt for a relatively risk-free fight. That said, I expect Broner to step up after this. Paying him that kind of money for crap fights is precisely the main problem with boxing these days.

And I hope he learns to keep his mouth closed when throws his punches.

Comment

Compared fighting Paulie was like fighting Cotto, Mayweather, or ODLH.

It would be cool if Broner came into the fight at 140, but I don't want him to hold a WW title and fight in JWW. If his plan is to stay at 147 that would be interesting.

Comment

I'm not really against this fight. TBH it's more interesting to me than the fights @ 135. I'll wait to reserve judgement till I see what he does next. I guess being so young he kinda gets a pass in a way from me.

Comment

Richard Abril poses a threat because of his reach at 135 and 140 has plenty of serious threats so they avoid any threats at all and move up to 147 and keep feeding Broner C level fighters.

Comment

Im sorry to everyone that is on the hype train but Khan would utterly destroy broner too much movement too much speed and broner hasn't the legs to chase khan down a reckless khan gets knocked out a disciplined khan schools broner it would be khans fight to lose

Comment

Working...
                      X