Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Rapper Rick Ross survives drive by shooting in Florida.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Breaking News: Rapper Rick Ross survives drive by shooting in Florida.

Witnesses are reporting that Rick Ross' Rolls Royce was the target of a drive-by shooting this morning in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., according to Miami's Local 10. Police arrived at the scene of a car crash after receiving numerous phone calls regarding gun shots at around 5 a.m.

Officers told Local 10 that an unknown vehicle fired multiple shots at the Rolls Royce, which slammed into a residential building as the driver was trying to evade the bullets. While the victims' names have not been revealed for safety reasons, witnesses are saying that it was Rozay and an unidentified female. Additionally, a local business owner says the MMG boss recently bought a home nearby the scene.

Man his music is whack as hell....but I don't wish death upon him

Comment

What was that Gangster 'something' group that threatened him?

They had the star of David or some shit.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        What was that Gangster 'something' group that threatened him?

They had the star of David or some shit.
        the Jews threatened Rick Ross?

Comment

If he was successfully murdered then he would have been ranked a top 3 ATG. We should all thank god that he saved us from such a hostile aftermath.

D, you can thank science

Comment

What's funny is....how do Ross' albums get a better review % by metacritic than Eminem, J Cole, and other emcee's that are 1,000 times better than him??? Same thing with Meek Mill's album.....how the hell do some of these guys get positive reviews???

And we already know Ross faked Mills datpiff mixtape numbers to generate more buzz for him. F**k Ross, but I wouldn't wish him dead.
            Last edited by 4Corners; 01-28-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              the Jews threatened Rick Ross?
              His recent album cover had his head in-front of the star of David.

EDIT: Gangster disciples.

Don't you remember this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                His recent album cover had his head in-front of the star of David.

EDIT: Gangster disciples.

Don't you remember this shit?

yeah, i remember actually. i don't know who they are though.

Comment

he nearly needed 1 black coffin for 1 bad rapper and 1 black grave to lay his ass in, 1 black preacher with a black sermon to tell from 1 black bible so we could sing him to hell?

black coufins black coufins black coufins oh lord

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    yeah, i remember actually. i don't know who they are though.
                    You've never heard of them? They're in most all major cities in America.

Comment

Working...
                    X