No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire Season 3 thread (HBO)---->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Liked the episode but I hope Jimmy's mom gets taken care of as soon as possible.
    As in nailed proper or killed?

And she is twisted for trying to make Jimmys son forget about his momma.

Comment

the new new york gangster is a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
        Good first ep. Liking the new gangster in town we'll see a lot of him this season i'm sure.
        Bobby Cannavale is the fkn goods. In damn near every role he plays.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0134072/

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
          As in nailed proper or killed?

And she is twisted for trying to make Jimmys son forget about his momma.
          She is twisted for having sex with her son.

Comment

This thread should be stickey for all of season 3. I just got into/found out about this serirs, and went out and got season 1 & 2 on bluray. Needless to say me and Mrs. Chief had a Boardwalk Empire marathon this weekend, and are no all caught up. Richie Harrow and Chalky White are my two fav characters, Nucky comes in 3rd. And Jimmy's mama ha s got to go!!!!

Comment

The few hotheads Ive met that are like Gyp Rosetti I completely avoid because its a gaurenteed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                The few hotheads Ive met that are like Gyp Rosetti I completely avoid because its a gaurenteed fight.
                Yea. I dont care for Gyp. Its nor that I dont like any hotheads, Al is the best hothead on there IMO, I dont too much care for Lucky though. And I dont like Nelson's self-righteous a$$ either. But to me this show is a hidden gem, and is ever bit as good as the Sapranos was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Yea Nooky said a good line in episode 3 about that.

He said "Your the type to find an insult in a bouquet of flowers"

lol

Comment

wow, **** really went down this week.

Comment

im thinking if they stick to the timeline rothstein should get it soon probably in the season finale...gyp rosetti has been pure gangsta hope to see him and capone square off if nucky is able to get chicago to back him....curious to see where they go with van alden that fool has grown on me this season....

Comment

Working...
                      X