Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Count me in on that Omar Figueroa bandwagon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    They have but the question is will they Luis Ramos @ Sharif Bogere are possible opponents who would make for an exciting match-up of young prospects or they could bring in Ray Beltran to test him

But the most Epic fight to be made would be Figeuroa v Ji-Hoon Kim maybe by next year though
    I second that. Wow, talk about some high action! Will be very nice if its made.

Comment

He's a blood and guts type of fighter, he needs a lot of work on his defense though. I especially don't like how he turns his head sideways, a good fighter is going to capitalize big time on that mistake.

Comment

Mike Perez I think was the name of the prospect he took out...I'm not sure but it was a good fight while it lasted...I'm not sure when he developed the habit of turning his head when he throws but that is a bad habit...I love his work ethic tho...there is no way this kid won't make noise if he fixes the head turning...the defense etc. will come with time...its kind of hard when you aren't getting rounds in...

Comment

I like him, I think he's gonna have a short but entertaining career.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            That lil Mexican is ****in dynamite.
            Count me in too, he's one of the most exciting fighters out there, And HE HAS HAND OF STONE WOW!

WAR PANTERITA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EveryDayDrew View Post
              Mike Perez I think was the name of the prospect he took out...I'm not sure but it was a good fight while it lasted...I'm not sure when he developed the habit of turning his head when he throws but that is a bad habit...I love his work ethic tho...there is no way this kid won't make noise if he fixes the head turning...the defense etc. will come with time...its kind of hard when you aren't getting rounds in...
              I loved that fight, Mike "El Artista" Perez is a good prospect, he is still 22, and can make some noise, and yeah Panterita needs to fix his defense, change his trainer, maybe Garcia could train him, or Roach.

Here is the complete fight, a pretty good fight vs Perez

Comment

The fight that immediately popped into my head was Figueroa/Kavanagh. It doesn't make much sense right now, but if both guys are able to remain relevant, they could find themselves vying for the top 135/140lb spots at the same time. They're still both prospects and aren't anywhere near their prime, but I can see this fight happening in 4-5 years time when their resumes have already been built up.

Comment

He looks real good. I can't wait to see him and Broner in the near future at 135 the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    He looks real good. I can't wait to see him and Broner in the near future at 135 the next few years.
                    Omar all the way baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      The fight that immediately popped into my head was Figueroa/Kavanagh. It doesn't make much sense right now, but if both guys are able to remain relevant, they could find themselves vying for the top 135/140lb spots at the same time. They're still both prospects and aren't anywhere near their prime, but I can see this fight happening in 4-5 years time when their resumes have already been built up.
                      It will be interesting how GBP will manage his career, Panterita needs to improve his defense and GBP tends to rush their prospects, with the exception of Canelo of course.

Top Rank could do a better job with a prospect like Panterita

Comment

Working...
                      X