Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of a Marquez-Pacquiao 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
    One moment you say pacquiao challenges himself and then you say he sould fight marquez again because he will win and should have won the fourth fight. Huh?
    And if we are going to be honest pacquaio hasn't had a tough opponent since cotto. Which he beat handily, but tries to rematch everyother fight. Where's the challenges at?
    Pac weighs in around 145 on fight night after a meal he puts on a few pounds.....he has been fighting good boxers who have a massive advantage over him, that is the reality....

I would say the guys he missed at 147 were ortiz, floyd and berto, 2 are not worthwhile and the third he could not agree a fight with him, that is the challenge pac had, he could have dropped back down to 140 and dominated with ease but instead went the other way

for pacs sake he needs to fight marquez again to correct the past wrongs, of course he should

marquez should avoid it for that reason, you know it as I do and those who saw the fight before the ko, its simple realy

he won his lotto (marquez) he should go home and stay home

Comment

Dollars...and plenty of them

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Pac weighs in around 145 on fight night after a meal he puts on a few pounds.....he has been fighting good boxers who have a massive advantage over him, that is the reality....

I would say the guys he missed at 147 were ortiz, floyd and berto, 2 are not worthwhile and the third he could not agree a fight with him, that is the challenge pac had, he could have dropped back down to 140 and dominated with ease but instead went the other way

for pacs sake he needs to fight marquez again to correct the past wrongs, of course he should

marquez should avoid it for that reason, you know it as I do and those who saw the fight before the ko, its simple realy

he won his lotto (marquez) he should go home and stay home

So if the weight is an issue why did he have Bradley and marquez move up to welterweight? That blows the whole theory out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          so??? they have done it 4 times already, first 3 were controversial, the 4th wasnt. from a purely sporting perspective there is no way a 5th fight should happen. i didnt see pac fans crying for a rematch with hatton! it was a conclusive fight, just like pac marquez 4.
          i agree that jmm-pac is unnecessary but, it will sell because the 4th was an exciting, FOY type fight. the action was back and forth. the only similarity was the ending but the hatton fight was exciting because of manny's performance, sorta akin to watching bruce lee hit a bag, amazing but tiring since that bag does hit back. the outcome would be a foregone concusion. while the jmm fight was exciting because both fighters actually fought well and a sense anything can happen at any moment was there.

Comment

Working...
          X