No announcement yet.

Cotto visits our troop in Germany.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    miguel cotto should visit squealpiggy in squealpiggys bedroom, lol, nyahahahahaha
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OMG this had me cracking up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      get a life pissmouth
      why homie???? lol, nyahahahahaha miguel cotto is a fruitcake and squealpiggy is too, lol, nyahahahaha thats why i said what i said and if you dont like it, lol, you can kiss my blakk ass, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
        What the flying **** does Margarito have to do with anything regarding this matter? You should have been aborted.

Why should I have been aborted? I pay taxes and support all the Guadalajarans who have 10 kids by the time they are 20. I always see those little migrants lining up for food stamps and public assistance. Now go wash your potty mouth and go pick my beans aND mow my lawn you little filthy pottymouthed migrant!

Comment

why homie???? lol, nyahahahahaha miguel cotto is a fruitcake and squealpiggy is too, lol, nyahahahaha thats why i said what i said and if you dont like it, lol, you can kiss my blakk ass, lol, nyahahahahaha
          me kiss your ashy blakk asss...... ewww!!!! your the fruit cake.

Comment

Originally posted by joeychestnut View Post
            Why should I have been aborted? I pay taxes and support all the Guadalajarans who have 10 kids by the time they are 20. I always see those little migrants lining up for food stamps and public assistance. Now go wash your potty mouth and go pick my beans aND mow my lawn you little filthy pottymouthed migrant!
            You should have been aborted becuase you are human waste. You write the dumbest most irrelevant **** on the site.

Comment

You should have been aborted becuase you are human waste. You write the dumbest most irrelevant **** on the site.
              He made one little poke at Tony and you get all pissy? Sheesh. SHEEEEEESH.

Btw, I find it hilarious that you are a nuthugger to a dude who tried to cheat with loaded gloves and a dude who murdered his wife.

You like them bad boys eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                me kiss your ashy blakk asss...... ewww!!!! your the fruit cake.
                so dont ask to kiss my blakk ashy ass any more you wannabe troll motha****er, just like me, lol, i hate trolls, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  He made one little poke at Tony and you get all pissy? Sheesh. SHEEEEEESH.

Btw, I find it hilarious that you are a nuthugger to a dude who tried to cheat with loaded gloves and a dude who murdered his wife.

You like them bad boys eh?
                  Despite joeychesnut being a racist and a ****** that posts irrelevant sh*it to the topic I was not pissy. Just stating the obvious.

Regarding Valero, I don't really give a **** what he did outside the ring. I'm not a fan of his personal life. Cotto was accused of sexual harrasment though I don't give a crap what they decide to do out of the time I'm being entertained.

Comment

miguel cotto should visit squealpiggy in squealpiggys bedroom, lol, nyahahahahaha
                    are you ******ed? "nyahahahahahahah"

Comment

Despite joeychesnut being a racist and a ****** that posts irrelevant sh*it to the topic I was not pissy. Just stating the obvious.

Regarding Valero, I don't really give a **** what he did outside the ring. I'm not a fan of his personal life. Cotto was accused of sexual harrasment though I don't give a crap what they decide to do out of the time I'm being entertained.
                      i heard cotto sexually harassed squealpiggy and the mayweather mafia at a gay bar in germany last night, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X