• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neoz View Post
    Dude shut up already.
    Pacman aint you.
    He doesn't earn 500 dollar a week.
    He earn 10million per fight against anyone.
    He doesn't need to suck Floyd d$ck.
    Make no different to him money wise.
    So quit f#cking bringing up the money issue to say Manny is on drugs.
    lol owned...... ...

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      but mannys looking like the cheater...go figure!
      More like everybody know Floyd is the scared coward.... and you don't have to go figure, if you still have to figure than you're to slowwww

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        You ever think about the fact that you say that because you dont have anywhere close to 40million dollars???

It's more like a drunk buddy who can barely stand saying "50bucks says i can beat your ass" when you already have 100bucks in your pocket.

Sure it'd be easy money but why encourage ******ed behavior???
        How do you know im not a billionaire???

Joking joking =]

Im just saying we all know what Floyd's like and you come to expect this kind of **** from him just because thats how he is. But Manny? i did pick him as the type that would be dodging drug tests, did you?

Only because its Manny Pacquiao has he got away with this, if it was Floyd dodging the drug test it would be a very different story. His whole career and all of his achievements would have a question mark over them, and his future career would be boycotted by most of the boxing public.

He should just take the test. The worst case scenario he gets beaten convincingly by a great boxer. The best case scenario he stops PBF and makes him look like a real idiot by silencing the PED claims and putting adding a digit to the wrong side of Floyd's record. Either way he walks away with money in his pocket. I would be happy with those pros and cons unless i was worried about getting caught for something, but thats just me and as we have already established im no Wapakman. Theres only one of him.

But what I am is a boxing fan and there are many more fans just like me who want to see this fight more than any other fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
          Dude shut up already.
          Pacman aint you.
          He doesn't earn 500 dollar a week.
          He earn 10million per fight against anyone.
          He doesn't need to suck Floyd d$ck.
          Make no different to him money wise.
          So quit f#cking bringing up the money issue to say Manny is on drugs.
          Green K sent for shredding me like that lolz =]

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            You ever think about the fact that you say that because you dont have anywhere close to 40million dollars???

It's more like a drunk buddy who can barely stand saying "50bucks says i can beat your ass" when you already have 100bucks in your pocket.

Sure it'd be easy money but why encourage ******ed behavior???
            Its a valid point, if I had the $$$ Pac does now I probably wouldn't go through the trouble of looking for parking further away and would rather just pay the fine and park in the handicap space closer to where I need to go.........but I am a **** after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Its a valid point, if I had the $$$ Pac does now I probably wouldn't go through the trouble of looking for parking further away and would rather just pay the fine and park in the handicap space closer to where I need to go.........but I am a **** after all.
              pac actually earns 10 million U.S dollars outside of boxing yearly, hes a made man.. he doesnt actually need a payday but he didnt retire like the punk *** coward gayweather did the first time around when he had the biggest payday with oscar only to run back cus he ran out of funds and owe the irs while bashing pac just to avoid him

pac stays for the glory and legacy thats all it is

Comment

Please don't fight Manny, Floyd. He's a cheat! I don't care if we don't get the fight. Your health is most important here...

....and that "0"

Signed,
                Proud *****

Comment

Floyd basically trashed Manny first then said, do you still want to fight me?

Floyd could have done it differently but he didn't!!!

Manny gave in a bit but then must have said, this is not worth it. These guys (Floyd and company) are throwing me under the bus and now they want me to follow them with their demands? Not worth my trouble, lets make a few million fighting the next guy ...

Manny lives in the Phils, ... he has enough money to last him a few life times, for sure.

Now let's see if November fight happens

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                    Please don't fight Manny, Floyd. He's a cheat! I don't care if we don't get the fight. Your health is most important here...

....and that "0"

Signed,
                    Proud *****
                    LMAOOOOOOO

thats how *****s feel deep down

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Floyd basically trashed Manny first then said, do you still want to fight me?

Floyd could have done it differently but he didn't!!!

Manny gave in a bit but then must have said, this is not worth it. These guys (Floyd and company) are throwing me under the bus and now they want me to follow them with their demands? Not worth my trouble, lets make a few million fighting the next guy ...

Manny lives in the Phils, ... he has enough money to last him a few life times, for sure.

Now let's see if November fight happens
                      yes we know but thats why its imperative that pac fights floyd, b4 first it was about the glory and the legacy, now its just personal

Comment

Working...
                      X