Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toney tapped King Mo out by standing guillotine choke in training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toney tapped King Mo out by standing guillotine choke in training.

I'm on my phone and posting links is annoying with touch screen. Look it up on Sherdog or Google.

Randy is almost certainly **** himself when he heard this.

Mo would out wrestle Randy IMO .
    Last edited by Bacatit; 06-09-2010, 08:16 PM.

War lights out!

Comment

As if. ..............

Comment

Yeah, my ass.

Now if Toney guillotine choked a Burrito, I could believe that

Comment

Comment

lol they just put that out there to make it seem like James is doing something I don't think he really tapped out King Mo

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              I'm on my phone and posting links is annoying with touch screen. Look it up on Sherdog or Google.

Randy is almost certainly **** himself when he heard this.
              Mo would out wrestle Randy IMO .
              I want you to read that again, out loud, to another person. Then tell me if you are making any nonsense.

BTW if you think Mo could out wrestle Randy, then you have a different opinion than myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
                Yeah, my ass.

Now if Toney guillotine choked a Burrito, I could believe that
                I dunno about a guillotine choke...but i'd believe if he choked on the damn thing tryna eat it so fast

Comment

Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
                  I want you to read that again, out loud, to another person. Then tell me if you are making any nonsense.

BTW if you think Mo could out wrestle Randy, then you have a different opinion than myself.
                  For the record, as far as right now, it is no contest whatsoever. Mo would destroy Randy, at this moment, in wrestling. If you want to compare prime for prime, this is where it gets slightly more complicated, because both guys are absolutely world class, at their best. However, Randy is primarily a grecco-roman wrestler, whereas Mo is a freestylist. However, Mo has had the greater success among the two. Mo is a 4x national freestyle champ, and has finished as high as 7th at worlds. Mo should have gone to the Olympics in 2008, but suffered a major upset at the Olympic trials. Mo basically went straight into MMA afterward, and that may have been essentially the only reason why. I draw a parallel here to Fedor; according to Fedor, it was sports politics in Russia which kept him out of the Olympics for judo (Fedor is a Russian judo champ, has captured multiple bronzes I believe, and once medaled at the judo world cup). For Fedor, pro MMA was a source of more stable income, and also less corruption in terms of officiating than was the case in Russian judo.

Comment

^^

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I would favor the freestylist in Mo (unless in a strictly grecco match of course) on the basis of the greater versatility of freestyle. In addition, the competition seems to be tougher in the US for freestyle, as opposed to grecco. This is because freestyle is closer to American collegian wrestling than is grecco. This is also why you have top-notch college guys (e.g. Cael Sanderson) who can go straight into freestyle (and win an Olympic gold), but not so much in the case of grecco.

Comment

Working...
                    X