Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd: 1 More Fight and then hugs Ellerbe to death...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to make a gif of that first hug,

it's ok to hug a guy sometimes, but what you don't do is rub the guys back like that...what the hell is wrong with ellerbe. and floyd for that matter. the gayness of the chest rubbing and now the gay hugging. it's overwhelming

Comment

haha, lol'd.

Comment

does it matter that he is???i think a lot of u dudes are ****s, since u seem to be experts on the subject. a heterosexual person wouldnt waste his time tryna find videos of a guy hugging another guy. a hetero sexual person would definitely not then go look at said video and try to determine if said guys are ****s...that aint watz up.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          does it matter that he is???i think a lot of u dudes are ****s, since u seem to be experts on the subject. a heterosexual person wouldnt waste his time tryna find videos of a guy hugging another guy. a hetero sexual person would definitely not then go look at said video and try to determine if said guys are ****s...that aint watz up.

*gives DempeyRollin giant ellerbee-like hug...complete with backrub*

Comment

yeah, lemme tell you. you're the sigmund freud expert psychologist on the forum dude. I think it's gay when I see stuff like that so that makes me gay? Take that nonsense up the road.

Comment

the only man in my life I've ever hugged like that is my old man.

He raised me, loved me, lectured me, whooped my ass, supported me financially, and pretty much was the exemplary, real father I one day might be.

hugging ANY other man like that is questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                What the hell is that? hahaha. Floyd What the hell are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
                  yeah, lemme tell you. you're the sigmund freud expert psychologist on the forum dude. I think it's gay when I see stuff like that so that makes me gay? Take that nonsense up the road.
                  lol...well if u went to a psycologist, he'd tell u a lot of things im sure. would it be taht ur gay??? who knos...but idc one way or another. i believe in equal rights for all, gays, ******s, *****s, *******s and the like. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    *gives DempeyRollin giant ellerbee-like hug...complete with backrub*

lol, are u gay?? i mean, i dnt judge or nything...it wouldnt be the 1st timel a gay guy fell in love wit me i guess. but i digress, im not gay or even bisexual. im a lesbian, lol. i like girls.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                      ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Comment

Working...
                      X