Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's happening to me again; MEXICANISMO is beginning to take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright carnal im out of here! Gotta go chill with my little nephew, haven't seen him in a while. Be back later to see what happened with the barrera fight.

Comment

Originally posted by roheleo View Post
      i've gotten into it with that clown plenty of times. He's an idiot living a double life on the internet lol. He always was claiming up and down that boxing is dead in mexico and that no one cares about it there What a failure!
      He's really bitter for only being 18. You watching the fight bro, I got it; I was ****in' bored, it was only 25 bucks. I think this PPV is worse than Arum's Top Rank shows. I was wondering if it was a boxing PPV or Amir Khan's life story documentary. I can honestly say that I now know more about Amir Khan than I ever cared to know. Now all I need is a some beer, but it's kinda early here to start drinking.

Comment

lesson learned today:

a mexican can't type in english :O

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          lesson learned today:

a mexican can't type in english :O
          wats up leva, u watching the fight?

Comment

It's almost time! MARCO MARCO MARCO!

Comment

You're all ****wits. Hyperion is p4p the #1 Mexican on BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                You're all ****wits. Hyperion is p4p the #1 Mexican on BoxingScene.
                Yeah, he's the only REAL Mexican here, the rest of us are pochos or indios. All hail mocoso Hyperion.

Comment

Khan's gonna get KTFO tonight, I can sense it.

Comment

Ceviche and Beer, Khan is a queer.

I'm the only one posting in this thread, so now I'm gonna stop. My thread fails. I guess nobody knows what Chiquiti BOOM A La Bim Bo Ba, A La Bio, A La Bao, A La Bim Bom Ba means.

Comment

vamos Barrera!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X