Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer Likes Alexander Over Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bitter as fu ck

Comment

God this sounds like the most bitter trainer ever. Guerrero disrupted what ever game plan you had and Berto was either not smart enough or not good enough to adjust to the fight. Man if Berto's trainer is this bitter I wonder how bitter Berto is.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        I would rather see Floyd fight Alexander also.We already seen Floyd fight lots of Guerrero`s; at-least Alexander is a slick boxer.How often do we see 2 slick boxers fight each other?
        LOL, There is a reason why we don't see 2 slick boxers fight. It's BORING. Also, Alexander in my opinion lost 3 straight at Jr. welterweight, why is Devon so good again? Mattyhsse and Kotelnik beat Devon at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          He destroys fighters like Guerrero? Do we even have one example of this? Guy is still butt hurt

Ortiz and Guerrero are somewhat similar, though Guerrero is more durable but Vic is more powerful and Berto was beaten down by both.

Comment

I would rather see Floyd fight Alexander also.We already seen Floyd fight lots of Guerrero`s; at-least Alexander is a slick boxer.How often do we see 2 slick boxers fight each other?
            Yea we want to see 2 guys looking at each other. We had one Gurrero beat Floyd keister but corrupt judging gave him a gift

Comment

Slick? He's a robot that lost 3 of his last 5 fights

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Ortiz and Guerrero are somewhat similar, though Guerrero is more durable but Vic is more powerful and Berto was beaten down by both.
                Guerrero and Ortiz are nothing similar Ortiz is weak minded when things don't go his way he throws in the towel, Guerrero can make adjustments and won't fold mentally. Your statement is like Floyd and Berto are alike because both will use the Philly shell as we seen Guerrero beat that style with ease

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  Lol yeah. Collazo put in work too...though his approach was a bit diff

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Slick? He's a robot that lost 3 of his last 5 fights
                    That's the same guy that says Guerrero cheated and that if he was black there would have been a huge backlash on his fight against Berto.

Comment

bum ass trainer. no one gives a **** about your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X