Deontay Wilder next opponent revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and here comes the apologists

"u juss a hater foo"
    Last edited by happyman; 01-12-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Can't jump up that fast..... especially when you're not fighting anybody inside the top 200
      LOL, what about top 100 then? Even an old Dominick Guinn would be a great test for Wilder, seeing as how Guinn has never been stopped before. Wilder would have to work for that KO.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        LOL, what about top 100 then? Even an old Dominick Guinn would be a great test for Wilder, seeing as how Guinn has never been stopped before. Wilder would have to work for that KO.
        Well he's old.. so he's definitely in Deontay's sights.
        Honestly, that's a huge step up for Wilder and I don't see his team going anywhere near him

Comment

Well he's old.. so he's definitely in Deontay's sights.
          Honestly, that's a huge step up for Wilder and I don't see his team going anywhere near him
          I find it so much easier to like Mitchell due to his caliber of opposition. Wilder seems like a more talented individual, but his competition is garbage.

Comment

you guys are right, what did the guy do to earn a fight with top guys like wilder? hes not ready for wilders power its way too good

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              and here comes the apologists

"u juss a hater foo"
              So it hurts when someone refers to you as a hater? hahahaha You're so sensitive and feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I find it so much easier to like Mitchell due to his caliber of opposition. Wilder seems like a more talented individual, but his competition is garbage.
                True, shoot he fought Banks and Witherspoon with less fights than Deontay.... given it's only 1-2 fights less, but those are massive steps up compared to Deontay's record. I thought they'd step up more than just their opponents records

Comment

True, shoot he fought Banks and Witherspoon with less fights than Deontay.... given it's only 1-2 fights less, but those are massive steps up compared to Deontay's record. I thought they'd step up more than just their opponents records

Ibragimov too, albeit he is a shell of his former self. I mean if you was Wilder surely you would be asking to take at least small step up? The guy is a laughing stock. I am not even sure his power is all that myself as his opposition is that bad.

Comment

He didn't have much of an amateur career. It's fine by me if he takes his time developing.

It's not like he's claiming to be a world champion or something. Like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Someone should do "THE FACTS", Deontay Wilder style.

"Deontay Wilder has faced 26 opponents. All 26 have been knocked the fuck out in brutal fashion. For a KO ratio of 100% Therefore making him the most exciting HW in the history of the division. FACT."
                      JEEZZZ you sound like tunney when he talks about the klits!

Comment

Working...
                      X