Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They dont wanna get robbed either. Cant blame the guy. Plus hes coming off a loss to Manny. They just beat Manny. Why fight someone Manny already beat!

Comment

no desire, no nacho, you have no answer for timothy bradley.. bradley speed alone give marquez all he can handle. take the easy road marquez and avoid the desert storm...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        Marquez already knocked out the guy who handily beat bradley.

Bradley and his boring style are irrelevant, no one wants to see a boring runner
        A boring, feather fisted, headbutting, irrelevant fighter who will probably rob you even if you dominate him?

why the hell would anyone want to see that?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I still dont get why the boxing world is trying to punis tim he is a good young champion then again i had his pacquaio fight very close.
          Too much of the boxing media is still too biased to acknowledge that the fight was close.

Comment

Damn, that sounds similar to what Donaire was hollering about Rigo in the beginning of last year. It's hilarious how defensive these trainers/fighters get when asked about an opponent who can possibly beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              bradley beats marquez thats why nacho
              he might, these bigger guys with styles like that are very difficult for marquez, they can use there size to keep him away and pick there shots. like floyd did with him.
              however, nacho is right its a boring fight, and i have no problem with a fighter, especially a legendary one like marquez, at the end of his career, turning down a guy that has never been entertaining. boxers need to remember winning is very important of course, but they make money because of the fans and the fans like wars, not tactical boring fights and headbutts.

Comment

Bradley would beat Marquez at this stage.

Comment

Nacho is 100% right. A Bradley fight would turn into Freddie Norwood II..Complete trash. Why would he mute this wave of popularity & success by going against a guy like Tim Bradley. To do such would border on insanity. Although his style is made too order..I would stay away from Rios too. It would be too rough of a fight. He can take a keep busy fight early in Mexico..Knock some guy out & then move right into Part V w/ Pac. Only if that falls thru does he fight rios & Make him move his big ass up to welter too.

Comment

This is not a good look, Nacho is ducking Bradley, Nacho is the man who has the top choice on opponent just like he rejected the immediate rematch with Pacquiao and fought Chris John in Indonesia for pennies and they lost.

This is the only fight that should happen for Marquez, I think Marquez wins, but a 5th Pacquiao fight what for? just for money, MarqueZ already knocked Pacman out cold that chapter is closed and done move on.

Comment

Marquez, should he fight on, needs to stop with the "tune ups" though. I mean how many of these is he going to have in 2-3 years???

Comment

Working...
                      X