No announcement yet.

Leo "Mini Margarito" Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo "Mini Margarito" Santa Cruz

Lad's a certified beast.His conditioning,intensity and commitment to the art of body punching is one to admire.Quite scary to see a guy sustain that level of intense aggression without showing the slightest hint of fatigue.Guy brings a significant amount of volume in his output,but he never wastes his punches and always throws well-placed,damaging shots.Very polished,but still incredibly exciting to watch.

And Zaleta for his ******-like tenacity.

yup he did remind me of a mini margarito. he throws crazy amount of punches though, like a boss.

Comment

I agree, his body shots are reminiscent of ATG Margarito. The Tijuana Tornado lives on with El Terremoto..... Viva Margarito!

Comment

True, but his offense is way more polished and has better accuracy than what Marg had.

He's a beast and I don't see many threats for him atm.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Lad's a certified beast.His conditioning,intensity and commitment to the art of body punching is one to admire.Quite scary to see a guy sustain that level of intense aggression without showing the slightest hint of fatigue.Guy brings a significant amount of volume in his output,but he never wastes his punches and always throws well-placed,damaging shots.Very polished,but still incredibly exciting to watch.

And Zaleta for his ******-like tenacity.
          He's actually much sharper and more refined than Tony was. He is rare...a high volume pressure fighter who also stays straight, short, and accurate. Dude could be something.

Comment

big props to zelata btw what a warrior.

Comment

Tony was never the quickest of starters,either; yet this guy doesn't waste anytime in there.These comparisons are going to continue in future,especially given the fact that the guy could easily pass as being his younger brother.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                He's actually much sharper and more refined than Tony was. He is rare...a high volume pressure fighter who also stays straight, short, and accurate. Dude could be something.
                Completely agree he is a rare breed I cant wait to see his career play out. Santa Cruz is a beast.

Comment

Mini Margarito

Comment

That style won't last long, it will be interesting to see if he can develop as mares has.i don't think fighting like margarito is something to be proud of.

Comment

Working...
                    X