Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to be honest with you. The only reason I'm voting for Obama is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be honest with you. The only reason I'm voting for Obama is....

Because he is part black. I don't know crap about politics but all I see is these racist videos and pictures about Obama. This election is not about if Obama competent enough to be president. This election is about his ethic background. If race wasn't involved, I wouldn't even vote for anyone because I hate politics. So I'm voting for Obama and I hope he wins.

a vote for romney is a vote for rich white guys.

Romney oozes with scumbaggery. He's one of the most dishonest, shameless individuals to ever run for the presidency.

He has no morals.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Because he is part black. I don't know crap about politics but all I see is these racist videos and pictures about Obama. This election is not about if Obama competent enough to be president. This election is about his ethic background. If race wasn't involved, I wouldn't even vote for anyone because I hate politics. So I'm voting for Obama and I hope he wins.
      that's as bad as the lady who's voting for him because of the free phone...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        that's as bad as the lady who's voting for him because of the free phone...
        I was never into politics but when I see all this racism and n-words it pisses me off. Why does politics make people so ignorant?

Comment

I was never into politics but when I see all this racism and n-words it pisses me off. Why does politics make people so ignorant?
          So your response to racism and ignorance is..... more racism and ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            So your response to racism and ignorance is..... more racism and ignorance.
            No, I feel that my vote will help fight against racism.

Comment

Because he is part black. I don't know crap about politics but all I see is these racist videos and pictures about Obama. This election is not about if Obama competent enough to be president. This election is about his ethic background. If race wasn't involved, I wouldn't even vote for anyone because I hate politics. So I'm voting for Obama and I hope he winIs.
              It is what it is. Us Dems appreciate the support all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                a vote for romney is a vote for rich white guys.

Romney oozes with scumbaggery. He's one of the most dishonest, shameless individuals to ever run for the presidency.

He has no morals.

example: if I change the word white to black in the above post I'm a racist but its ok when its the other way around...

Comment

No, I feel that my vote will help fight against racism.
                  How in gods name will it fight racism

Comment

i admire your honesty.

Comment

Working...
                    X