Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr, easily the best ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather isnt better than the 2 sugars: Robinson and Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You mad after the debate we had about Whitaker-Chavez and you put me on ignore
      Lol Wrong poster man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        He has changed the sport, a great person and someone we should all look up to.
        I respect Floyd's skills in the ring, but out of the ring, I do NOT look up to floyd. Remind me, what's he going to jail for?

Comment

That's laughable because Floyd is not even the greatest in one decade.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I respect Floyd's skills in the ring, but out of the ring, I do NOT look up to floyd. Remind me, what's he going to jail for?
            You do know that Cotto sexually abused his live in maid right? Cotto's dad paid her off to not say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Protecting his children.

Comment

The TS getting a little too excited. At least wait until he beats Pac, Sergio and khan before saying hes the best of this decade so far up to 2013

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  The TS getting a little too excited. At least wait until he beats Pac, Sergio and khan before saying hes the best of this decade so far up to 2013

Comment

Floyd is extremely talented, and to me the best active Boxer.
                    But the best ever? I don't think so..
                    It's hard to surpass Robinson's and Pepp's achievements with only 43 fights.
                    Only if he moves up to 160 and beats Martinez i would consider him as a top 5 ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      You do know that Cotto sexually abused his live in maid right? Cotto's dad paid her off to not say anything.
                      That's a little different than beating up your kids mom in front of the kids and threatening them to the point one kid ran and called the cops.

Lots of boxers are abusive, and have rather shady pasts, but wouldn't you say this goes a bit beyond that? I mean...he is going to jail for a phone call to the poilce his own kid made. Threatening his own kids didn't help.
                      Last edited by jazluvr; 05-18-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X