No announcement yet.

Should Jones embrace the hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Jones embrace the hate?

I think Jones could become one of the biggest draws in MMA if he quit with the fake nice guy attitude and embraced the hate like Koscheck, Sonnen, and Rashad have done. People love to hate those guys, people just simply hate Jones. Which is sad because he is an exciting dominant fighter most of the time. (Hope tonight was an exception, not a glimpse of what's to follow.) If you're fighting Rashad Evans, and you get more boos than he does, its just a gold mine waiting to be uncovered. I say embrace the hate Jon, become the ultimate heel....
    Yes
    93.75%
    No
    6.25%

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I think Jones could become one of the biggest draws in MMA if he quit with the fake nice guy attitude and embraced the hate like Koscheck, Sonnen, and Rashad have done. People love to hate those guys, people just simply hate Jones. Which is sad because he is an exciting dominant fighter most of the time. (Hope tonight was an exception, not a glimpse of what's to follow.) If you're fighting Rashad Evans, and you get more boos than he does, its just a gold mine waiting to be uncovered. I say embrace the hate Jon, become the ultimate heel....
    I reckon he is embracing it already, like he has said, his fans love him n his non fans hate him, n it is what it is...
    I don't reckon he is fake either, i think like he said again, 'Bones' Jones is a different animal to Jon Jones, Jones the fighter is becoming ****y and super confident in his ability, but Jon Jones is still the same geezer really, just much more rich.

It's his brother Arthur dats the muppet!!

Fcuk the haters anyway, i'm sure he don't care dat much as he's got more fans than haters probably. Koscheck said on his Twitter not long ago dat everyones dickheads to him on twitter n barrages him wid hate mail, but they all suck his d1ck when they see him in the street...

Comment

he might aswell... since i dont think anyone will be able to get in his 84inch reach at 205lbs.

the more heat he gets.. Money Mayweather anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
        he might aswell... since i dont think anyone will be able to get in his 84inch reach at 205lbs.

the more heat he gets.. Money Mayweather anyone?
        That's what I'm sayin, he keeps talking about wanting to be so much like Ali, but Ali was hated in his hay day, more hate more money....

Comment

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
          I reckon he is embracing it already, like he has said, his fans love him n his non fans hate him, n it is what it is...
          I don't reckon he is fake either, i think like he said again, 'Bones' Jones is a different animal to Jon Jones, Jones the fighter is becoming cocky and super confident in his ability, but Jon Jones is still the same geezer really, just much more rich.

It's his brother Arthur dats the muppet!!

Fcuk the haters anyway, i'm sure he don't care dat much as he's got more fans than haters probably. Koscheck said on his Twitter not long ago dat everyones dickheads to him on twitter n barrages him wid hate mail, but they all suck his d1ck when they see him in the street...
          Jones does not have more fans than Haters, was your computer on Mute tonight? Jones fans love him and everyone else just hates him, make them hate you more Jon, give up the nice guy act and be a cocky sonovabitch. In reality, I'd probably like him more if he where more honest about who he is......

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Jones does not have more fans than Haters, was your computer on Mute tonight? Jones fans love him and everyone else just hates him, make them hate you more Jon, give up the nice guy act and be a cocky sonovabitch. In reality, I'd probably like him more if he where more honest about who he is......
            I heard bare booing but dat was for the fight bro, couldn't all be for Jones could it...
            Same wid Mayweather, his fans r fools man, he got as many fans as he has haters, but Mayweather is just a pr1ck and always has been! I reckon he's on steroids as well!! he knows to much about them, his family are all drug dealers and how can he accuse Khan of taking steroids when he is skinny as a rat? He knows to much about them man i swear down.

Comment

Re watch the weigh ins, entrances, and post fight interviews. He was booed more than Rashad!

Comment

He could attempt to learn from Floyd Mayweather.

But I think he's too big of a douche.

Comment

He's also flawed as can be, if a guy who is a good striker comes a long Jones will lose. Machida came fairly close. Hendo may well sop him. There's no one else on the horizon now, so he may rule for a while, but his striking sucks.

Comment

No power, just paddy cake shots. Bad fundamentals, like leaving the left hand low and lazy jabs. Throwing wild shots with no purpose. Etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X