Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIGHT OF THE DECADE draws near: Pacquiao vs. Bradley PROMO VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when does beating Clottey off a loss, Shane off a draw, Margarita off year suspension and getting outboxed by a 38 year old lightweight make you the greastest of this era? SMH at these Manny lovers. I will bet my house that Floyd/Cotto do better numbers then Manny/Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Really doesnt need that much promoting when the world wide biggest name in boxing is involved. Ill say it again, world recognized biggest name in boxing..
      It does actually ... Pacquiao vs Clottey did around 850K PPVs, especially because Clottey had no fan base and this is the exact same case with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        No, he's not. And even Pac's team said that they were looking for Cotto and not Bradley, but when Cotto signed to fight Floyd instead of Pacquiao (Because they wanted the fight at 148 LOL) they "chose" Bradley.
        Pac is not fighting Cotto, because Pac stated he would never fight above 147 again, so why do you expect him to break his promise just like that?

Cotto made it clear he wanted to revenge his loss to Pac, so of course Pac gave the fight consideration. Not that he is de meaning Bradley as a challenger, in fact you could say Pac was ducking Bradley if he pursued the cotto fight anymore.

Bradley is the best fighter Floyd has ever fought, that is if he fougth him.

Comment

It does actually ... Pacquiao vs Clottey did around 850K PPVs, especially because Clottey had no fan base and this is the exact same case with Bradley.
          that fight didn't have 24/7

Comment

FIGHT OF THE DECADE? This is a good fight and it's nice to actually see Manny fight somebody but give me a break. Why are you trying so hard to pimp a good fight? You must think this fight is garbage.

Comment

LOL at "FIGHT OF THE DECADE"

Comment

Pac/Clottey actually did 700k and that was with no 24/7 and an opponent with zero fanbase here in the states. Pac/Bradley will do 1mil+

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Pac/Clottey actually did 700k and that was with no 24/7 and an opponent with zero fanbase here in the states. Pac/Bradley will do 1mil+
                  Then I guess the only difference is going to be the 24/7 because Bradley has no fan base at all. I don't think it's going to do 1 mill +, maybe at most 1 mill but I just can't see it doing more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    It wont reach 1mill

Nobody knows who tha **** Bradley is, plus Pacquiao has taken a PR hit, with the hwole not fighting Mayweather on May 5.

I say 850K!!

Comment

Bradley is a warrior and he can move. He'll be able to keep up with Pacquiao's footspeed and handspeed. Power/punch resistance is a different story.

Bradley will hold his own. Excited to see this.

Comment

Working...
                      X