Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are we gonna do when the legendary Juan Manuel Marquez retires?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like in bigstereotype's sig, he's the beethoven of boxing. yeah, he's got a couple losses, a couple of them were jobbed, but dude's an ATG. anyone who doesn't respect what he has done and accomplished in boxing, doesn't respect this sport. if you're one of those and you're reading this right now, switch over to WWE or something else you fairy!!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      like in bigstereotype's sig, he's the beethoven of boxing. yeah, he's got a couple losses, a couple of them were jobbed, but dude's an ATG. anyone who doesn't respect what he has done and accomplished in boxing, doesn't respect this sport. if you're one of those and you're reading this right now, switch over to WWE or something else you fairy!!
      I remember doing a Beethoven of boxing JMM sig.

wasn't it Lazerjab? or does Bigstereotype have one too?

Comment

Those are some big shoes to fill. JMM is the man

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I remember doing a Beethoven of boxing JMM sig.

wasn't it Lazerjab? or does Bigstereotype have one too?
          bigstereotype just has a line/quote i think. he might have a sig too, i'm not sure.

EDIT: he's two sigs of jmm. ****in' props to him! haha

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=26
          Last edited by chiguy91; 02-10-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Im gonna have to pick a new favorite active fighter. JMM has skills that many people underate. He adapt so well . Come back from losing to win a fight. The difference between him and mayweather is marquez is has more heart than mayweather ever will.All that heart plus those skills = An ATG

Comment

it will be a sad day, but there will be another fighter that will take the torch.. Amir Khan is overrated btw and he stays chasing old fighters

Comment

ill zuck his d1ck...

Comment

Working...
                X