No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder' character exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're not illegal punches.

Wilder has no ability to evade or ride a shot and instead of moving his head, he was just turning it. If I hook and you turn away, that's on you.

In any case, the knockdown was clearly on the ear. That's why blood started pissing out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

This is all mental weakness from Wilder. Fury will eat him up again next time. You cannot go into a fight with Fury with so much mental fragility.
      Can you imagine Wilder sitting at another press conference with Fury after his list of excuses?

It would be hilarious.

Comment

Don't hate on wilder. Even.Wilder knows nobody is going to believe his eccuses. But to get beaten like that and your trying to ge a rematch the only to make a rematch realistic is if you throw asterix up.
        It's only trying to excuse poor performance and that he can do better in rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          i've always said he's a narcissistic man baby with no self awareness whatsoever. even before he won the title. i'm not surprised by his excuses.
          ... Poor Wilder: he's so candid, tbh... (it wasn't even his fault... he was only conditioned like this by his handlers...)

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            Can you imagine Wilder sitting at another press conference with Fury after his list of excuses?

It would be hilarious.
            it would be hilarious to see Fury enter the PC with a costume walking and then falling to the ground a crawling to his chair. take the costume of and say: Oh Lord that was heavy! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

It would be hilarious.
              ... green k sent!

... very fine psychological observation here...

... but, of course, anything is possible in this world we live in!...

... for instance, Wilder may sit there... and tell people that Fury punched him behind the head... and his corrupted coach sold him out... and his fashion designer overloaded his costume... and so on and so forth...

... anything is possible in "this world" we live in...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                i've always said he's a narcissistic man baby with no self awareness whatsoever. even before he won the title. i'm not surprised by his excuses.
                I hope there is never another black HW champ. wilder is a disgusting repulsive POS acting like a 13 year old ghetto goon. gone are the days of black fighters like hearns leonard foreman shavers Paterson Holyfield etc who were good guys not egomaniacs degrading themselves daily. they never made juvenile excuses they raised boxing instead of pissing on it like wilder. same with modern black NFL players compared to the blacks playing 30 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  You see a man's true character after a defeat - Wilder showed his.

I'd say that Wilder took his beating like a man in the ring, but sadly once the fight was over the excuses flowed out.

I always found the way Wilder strutted about after he knocked a guy down pretty shabby and disrespectful - it's okay to celebrate but he kind of insulted and belittled his opponents IMO.

On that basis alone I took pleasure in seeing him flail, stumble and jerk around against Fury - he needed to be humbled.
                  yea but he aint humbled. he is worse now

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I just entered into the White supremacist Hub! You know white people we need our heroes too. Tyson Fury is one of us. Therefore we love him because he is white.
                    welcome to the club but go out and get some white spray cans and spray paint yourself

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Don't hate on wilder. Even.Wilder knows nobody is going to believe his eccuses. But to get beaten like that and your trying to ge a rematch the only to make a rematch realistic is if you throw asterix up.
                      It's only trying to excuse poor performance and that he can do better in rematch
                      you are as dumb as wilder. he really believes his excuses he is a POS with the brain of a 3 year old thug in a mans body

Comment

Working...
                      X