Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Put Fear In Any Man; No One Wants To Be Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    He sure didn't seem interested in trying to embarrass him for 10 or 12 more rounds.
    He does, but ESPN offered him huge money he couldn't turn down. But anyway it looks like the rematch will happen next year. When is Wilder gonna step up and fight Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Name one single active fighter other than Fury that has turned down a fight with Wilder?

It's the complete opposite. But i'm not surprised people like you think otherwise. You and so many Americans on here and elsewhere get everything backwards. Up is down to you. Down is up. It's nothing but pure madness and delusion.
      Shook I said. You are hung up on criticizing Americans.

I simply don't understand why are you so insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Not really, either to do with a lack of knowledge of the HW division from some of you guys, or you guys are trying to pretend as if he doesn’t exist.
        Whyte sucks! We know who he is but also know that he is a scrub!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          Whyte sucks! We know who he is but also know that he is a scrub!
          Yeah he sucked, in the history of boxing when you “Suck” you actually get more people wanting to fight you. Most beltholders wanting to take you on. Not in Whyte’s case though. Wilder turned down up to 7m dollars for that “Sucked” opponent.

Comment

Yeah he sucked, in the history of boxing when you “Suck” you actually get more people wanting to fight you. Most beltholders wanting to take you on. Not in Whyte’s case though. Wilder turned down up to 7m dollars for that “Sucked” opponent.
            Dillian Whyte? The punk who wouldn't fight Ortiz? Yeah, okay!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
              Dillian Whyte? The punk who wouldn't fight Ortiz? Yeah, okay!
              The same Ortiz that turned down 7m dollars to fight Joshua? I don’t want to hear about that coward.

Comment

The same Ortiz that turned down 7m dollars to fight Joshua? I don’t want to hear about that coward.
                Then why did you mention Whyte in the first place? You are an embarrassing hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                  Then why did you mention Whyte in the first place? You are an embarrassing hypocrite.
                  Hypocrisy is something someone like you wouldn’t know the meaning of.

Comment

Hypocrisy is something someone like you wouldn’t know the meaning of.
                    A proud hypocrite like yourself is the type of person nobody would want to see around anymore. You'd melt in an actual boxing ring and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                      A proud hypocrite like yourself is the type of person nobody would want to see around anymore. You'd melt in an actual boxing ring and you know it.
                      Like i said you wouldn't know the meaning of hypocrite if it hits you in your face.

Don't confuse your weak mind/mentality with someone that actually laced it up.

I might not have turned pro for my own reasons but you wouldn't last a minute in anything.

I would advice you to get a dictionary (If you can read) and look up that big word that you are using. This isn't a dice game mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X