No announcement yet.

Flyod Mayweather spotted at Barcelona celeration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    im sick of this open ended racism thats being allowed on here. equating mayweather to ****in fried chicken by the manny fanbase is honestly the most openly racist and ignorant insult i have ever seen on here, and its condoned by the majority of you with virtually no response other than "oh its because hes a chicken"

**** you guys.
    its because hes a chicken

Comment

so that is where Floyd have been hiding.

just watch, Floyd will come out of hiding and talk **** after the deadline or when they announce Pac's next opponent.

Comment

i pitty th fools who think this is funny.. seriously, you have to be pretty much an imbecile to think this ****s funny

Comment

Why is racism allowed on this forum?

Comment

Pacquiao spotted at a stripclub. that dirty ducker

Comment

im sick of this open ended racism thats being allowed on here. equating mayweather to ****in fried chicken by the manny fanbase is honestly the most openly racist and ignorant insult i have ever seen on here, and its condoned by the majority of you with virtually no response other than "oh its because hes a chicken"

**** you guys.

Comment

i thought floyd liked popeyes lol jk

Comment

Na man it's not about rasicm or anything..it's just corny that's all..who ever thinks that was funny should go out more and find some real friend..I thought the kfc/mayweather joke expired in 2009.

Big Hawk

Comment

**** you guys.
                    lmao the only talking about race is you. i'm not gonna be naive and say that there is never racial hate towards floyd from some people. but in this case people just equate floyd being scared to him being a chicken (KFC) haha chill man!

Comment

hahahahahahaha nice one bro. green k......

Comment

Working...
                      X