• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Effects Of The Cotto War

.......was on display last night

forget the plaster wraps, we have enough threads about those

but

it was clear as day that margacheato didn't look the same...he was even slower than usual....props to shane because he put an Class A beating on him but the TJ Tornado looked like a Del Taco fart

agreed. the cotto fight might have taken a lot out of him. who knows?

it might be downhill from here for marg.

we'll see the effects on cotto soon. he's been in less tough fights and is younger so hopefully cotto still has the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      .......was on display last night

forget the plaster wraps, we have enough threads about those

but

it was clear as day that margacheato didn't look the same...he was even slower than usual....props to shane because he put an Class A beating on him but the TJ Tornado looked like a Del Taco fart
      you need to edit fat boy out of your sig.

true story.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. And it's not to take anything away from Shane, who I like alot and am delighted he won but IMHO, Marg looked different to the one who fought Cintro and Cotto. It caught up with him. I know he starts slow but there was alot of wear and tear on him last night.

Both Cotto and Margs took a beating in their fight, people just under-estimated the toll it took on Margs because he won.

Comment

bull****, Magarito had the same chin. Difference is he got hit to the body alot more and Shane took the fight too him.
          Magarito took too many punches and couldnt keep up with Shane's speed. Magarito is not great, hes a limited fighter who met someone who wouldnt take a backwards step in Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            you need to edit fat boy out of your sig.

true story.

yea i know...i jacked that sig but i know the dude so i can have him photoshop mihm in there

but yea, margacheato looked pathetic last night...he doesnt look the same...props to shane tho...he's the ****ing man

now im lookin forward to seeing how cotto looks against jennings

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              yea i know...i jacked that sig but i know the dude so i can have him photoshop mihm in there
              put gasol in fat boy's place.

shaq just rode kobe's coattails to his titles anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
                bull****, Magarito had the same chin. Difference is he got hit to the body alot more and Shane took the fight too him.
                Magarito took too many punches and couldnt keep up with Shane's speed. Magarito is not great, hes a limited fighter who met someone who wouldnt take a backwards step in Mosley.
                i didnt think it was humanly possible for you to put 2 sentences together without mentioning calzaghe...good job son

props to shane but mulletcheato had that 'shot' look last nite...ring wars have a lasting effect...and last night was a prime example

Comment

Working...
                X