No announcement yet.

bj penn v gsp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bj penn v gsp

the new reformed bj penn vs gsp who would win?

ima go with gsp for this one as i fell that gsp can always step up to the plate and is always raising his game

Comment

It's gonna be a good ground game but GSP will win the fight

Comment

I think bj would make it a great fight but gsp is just too good right now. I think physically he would be too much for bj penn and i dont think he would be afraid to take him down like sherk was. Look at what he did to serra on the ground, and serra has VERY good ju jitsu. It would be very interesting to see bj and gsp on the ground but i give this fight to gsp.

Comment

I'll take gsp on this one, I think gsp's game is just to good for bj.

Comment

GSP wins this for me but it should be an excellent fight if it happens and as close as their first.

Comment

who has the better stand up game out of these two as i thin gsp would probably win on the ground.

Comment

I like them both, but will have to go with Penn on this one. His standup is better and his ground fighting is second to none. Only thing GSP has over Penn is better kicks and wrestling.

Comment

WW GSP wins

LW BJ maybe

Comment

I would take Penn in this one.

With all the talk of GSPs wrestling lately, I still don't see him taking Penn down without a struggle. Sherk shot in at least twice and was expertly stuffed both times, once in the opening moments of the fight with a beautiful split-legged sprawl.

Of course, GSP has good stand up and it would likely be a war when they are on the feet. I just see BJ as too crafty, and I really do buy the **** about him being re-dedicated to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X