Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: After Mayweather is Done, I'll Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope Broner tests himself against the Best.....
    Unlike You Know Who!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
      Another veiled hate thread against mayweather and Broner...to the victor goes the spoils.
      Too Bad some Victors don't test themselves against Real Opposition!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        It's not ignorance it is him not being able to say what's on his mind. A bunch of morons on this site trying to be slick with ''ghetto'' and ''thug'' when it is blatantly obvious what word they really mean.
        It's nice that Cat's have the opportunity to Fight Their Way out of The Ghetto;
        or the ravishes of Poverty, in the Barrios, and Villages, of the world where Poverty Rules...

Comment

• Why are people so butthurt over his comments? People act like it can't happen. He has the skills to do so, I mean it's not like he's talking out his a##. The guy still has a lot to prove, and is definitely not yet a P4P'er, but he's heading in the right direction. I definitely see him being a top dog in 4 or 5 years.

I agree with most posters, even if he acts like that outside of the ring, he should have a little more class and don't bring it into the spotlight.

People on this board are such hypocrites though, they talk about fighters being racist and use that as an excuse not to like them, yet they do the same on here. They take jabs at people's races and when you call them out on it, they pretend like YOU"RE the racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            Well, what is he missing, dork? lol
            he is a great fighter, however he just does not have what other the other great defensive fighters have, he'll probably be ko'd soon.

But I don't know, dude might be fighting bums all the way to retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiei View Post
              boxing will become the ghetto-est sport ever if that happens
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Agreed......
              Both ya'll are ****ing morons...

gtfoh noob as cowards.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Why are people so butthurt over his comments? People act like it can't happen. He has the skills to do so, I mean it's not like he's talking out his a##. The guy still has a lot to prove, and is definitely not yet a P4P'er, but he's heading in the right direction. I definitely see him being a top dog in 4 or 5 years.

I agree with most posters, even if he acts like that outside of the ring, he should have a little more class and don't bring it into the spotlight.

People on this board are such hypocrites though, they talk about fighters being racist and use that as an excuse not to like them, yet they do the same on here. They take jabs at people's races and when you call them out on it, they pretend like YOU"RE the racist.
                real talk^^^^^^^^^^^

btw, who really cares if Broner dresses or acts a certain way?!?...all I care about is him making weight and fighting...after the fight I don't keep up with him....really not interested in what any fighter does outside the ring...thats just me!!...Broner can fight...he'll be chopping dudes up and down for a long time

another thing...why follow him on twitter if you don't like him?!?....I don't follow Bute, Berto, Nelo, or anybody else I don't really rock with as a boxing fan....dudes all the way weird on the internet

Comment

• Start fighting the best before you call yourself the best. Broner has promise but needs to step up to back up that mouth of his. I hope he's half as good as he says he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    he is a great fighter, however he just does not have what other the other great defensive fighters have, he'll probably be ko'd soon.

But I don't know, dude might be fighting bums all the way to retirement.
                    I wouldn't call him defensive, he has his own high pressure style that is very offensive at times. Only defensive in the sense that he's so hard to hit clean....dude is slick

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                      No he acts like an idiot.
                      I must agree with this....but definetly by the standards of ghetto actions, Broner sure does act ghetto, but he delivers in almost all of his fights(except Ponce de Leon)

Comment

Working...
                      X