Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Feels Vitali Will Retire, Doesn't Expect a Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Feels Vitali Will Retire, Doesn't Expect a Fight

David Haye is worried that Vitali Klitschko will retire rather than fight him. For months the Brit has been calling the Ukrainian out. And it is the only fight he wants, no matter when or where it happens. Haye would love to see it signed and sealed for the summer but believes the boxing world, never mind a fierce rival, may not see Vitali Klitschko in the ring again.

"We spent a lot of time working on the contract when he fought Manuel Charr in terms of finance," Haye told Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Same crap, different day.

Comment

Well yeah...hes only been wanting to fight you for how long....Thats what happens when you wait for a fighter to slow down before you get the balls to fight him!! He cant beat any Klit....

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Same crap, different day.
        Took the words right out of my mouth. There are other heavyweight fighters besides Vitali.

Comment

Haye will not retire, he'll be fighting somebody this year.

Comment

Jeez, Haye is even admitting that Vitali is old and therefore it is now the time to fight him. I hope I will get a two for one deal when Vitali retires. Because when he does he most likely will take Haye with him.

Comment

Boxingscene...PLEASE no more Haye/Vitali columns! It just gets repetitious. Next time you post another one please let it be because they've agreed to fight. Other than that, no more!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Jeez, Haye is even admitting that Vitali is old and therefore it is now the time to fight him. I hope I will get a two for one deal when Vitali retires. Because when he does he most likely will take Haye with him.
                Klitali is the number 2 Heavyweight. Until he retires, he still is very much in the picture.

Comment

Haye would be just a domestic Brit fighter without the Klitschko's name constantly coming out of his mouth, he owes his whole livelihood to their existence and status in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Haye would be just a domestic Brit fighter without the Klitschko's name constantly coming out of his mouth, he owes his whole livelihood to their existence and status in the sport.
                    Yes he didn't achieve anything at all before the Klitschko's.

Comment

Working...
                    X