Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez sucked on Bob Arum's left nuts when Golden Boy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez sucked on Bob Arum's left nuts when Golden Boy.

When Golden Boy wanted Marquez vs RG or Khan, Marquez left crying to Bob Arums shoulder.

Marquez was crying to Arum's butt begging to sign with Top Rank and wanted to be like Pacquiao and only fights come forward fighters?

ala Margarito, Clottey, Hatton to Juan Diaz, Katsidis, etc.

This is not a hate on Marquez, I'm just stating the facts.

Hate on my post all you want but I will never give Marquez any credit unless he fights someone like Khan, Broner, or even Bradley and stop taking this come forward plodders.

And to me Marquez fans are the most bias ever. worst than floyd and pacquiao fans.

your a pirog fan so stfu. Need I say more

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      your a pirog fan so stfu. Need I say more
      at least pirog can box with head movement unlike your marquez keeps getting hit by straight lefts over and over and over. and when he fights with natural counter puncher he gets school 12 rounds to ZEROOOOOO. LOL

Comment

Pissboy stalks Pacquiao enough as it is. He needs to fight someone of value before he gets another shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          Pissboy stalks Pacquiao enough as it is. He needs to fight someone of value before he gets another shot.
          Piss boy is scared to fight outside fighter. I'm glad Lamont Roid Peterson was caught with steroids because Marquez vs Peterson happens when Marquez beat Peterson. Marquez fans is going to make a big deal that he beat the great Lamont Peterson that beat Khan he avoid.

Comment

I like Marquez but to be fair I do agree with you.

Comment

make Pac-Marquez 4 dammit!
              while Marquez can still go, that fight needs to happen
              he's only got maybe 2 more good fights left in him tops

Comment

Wait, Marquez sucked on Arum's left nuts? How many does he have? no****

Comment

He fought Katsidis and Diaz when he was STILL with Golden Boy. Top Rank has only promoted the Likar Ramos, Pacquiao, and Fedchenko fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                    pissboy schooled the illiterate.

Comment

Working...
                    X