View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 04:10 PM #5
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,218.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Even Calzaghe, Hatton, Lewis and Schmeling had to leave Europe at some point to try and cap off their legacy. Dariuz never left and how he's looked at in the future will suffer because of it.

But, I think the K2 bros are in a position to where they never have to leave Europe and will go down in history as one of the greatest in history.

What do you think and are there any other Europeans in this position?

There aren't any that I know of.
Wladimir has fought more times in the U.S than both those fighters in the bold combined.

Wladimir has fought around the same amount of time as Schmeling did in the U.S give or take a fight.

I'm only counting Wladimir since I think he is the only brother that has all time status.

And, all time Wladimir>>>Schmeling.

Last edited by Roman Moreno; 03-16-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Roman Moreno is offline   Reply With Quote