Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Not only has he been cheating on Jinkee, but he has been cheating the fans out of the biggest fight of all time.

Yet people respect him? He is a selfish coward, Manny is having a nervous break down he is admitting to having nightmares about Floyd. What a joke of person he is.
    he said that? lol

Comment

i don't mind pacman going straight to hell as long as pu55y boy floyd goes with him.

Comment

I gamble, ive ****ed about, ive banged a hooker and i love a piss up...

Difference is im not aiming to be president and walking around like im completely noble and perfect with a stupid grin on my face and an army of idiots sucking my diick for everything i do...

**** it, NOT Because of this but just in general i have realised im just NOT a Pacquaio fan at all. He hasnt been a top 10 guy for me anyway but now im just done with him

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          i don't mind pacman going straight to hell as long as pu55y boy floyd goes with him.

The hate for Floyd is strong in this one. Willing to sacrifice his favourite fighter for a chance to get at Floyd. Damn that's pure hate lol

Comment

Lmao

It's even funnier because all the *******s that call Floyd a degenerate gambler.

Comment

Just fight Floyd and we'll forgive you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  We all have our vices and more than likely most of use if we died today would bust the bottom out of hell..Manny is only human but *******s are the ones who act like he can do no wrong even tho he has never ever claimed to be a saint..all we can do as humans is strive to do just a little better everyday..wish Manny all the best
                  My words exactly. I've been saying this on this forum for years without hating on Pacquiao at all. He's a great guy, he means well but he has his vices as we all do. However the *******s make him out to be some sort of deity. Pacquiao for years has always been my top 1 or 2 fighters and he will retire an all time great. But even Ali had his share of issues as all humans do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I have heard so many things about him cheating on Jinkee with hookers,
                    He has a gambling addiction and tries to con the public into thinking he is a noble person, he's not.

The man is scum.
                    yeah i know right!
                    gambling and sleeping with women are EVIL!!!!!!!
                    this whole world is scum if these are the basis for being a scumbag.
                    people need to get there own lives and quit worry about other peoples.

smh i bet more then half of the people on this site has cheated at one time. EVERYONE has there vices.....and who are these people thinking Manny is a Saint?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post

You are a sad little boy

Comment

Working...
                      X