No announcement yet.

Khan Would Stop Victor Ortiz Via TKO/KO Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    As I have already defeated you on the political and social front, I leave it to the boxers like Khan to continue defeating Mexico in the sporting field like Barrera who was effectively retired by Khan.

I just hope that one day Mexican -Americans can walk around the US with their heads high after centuries of usury and a chronic Mexican inferiority complex, I hope Mexico will become more than the backwater for the American holiday makers, Who go for cheap alcohol, cheap Mexican girls, and cheap memories.

We all know Americans are nothing more than sex tourists for the Mexican economy, Yet Mexico can not afford to say no to the American sex tourists so continues to pimp its people for that extra buck.
    kid, you are NOT on my level when it comes to going back and forth. Your country is nothing special.... The U.S. provides billions of dollars a year in foreign assistance. For every mexican joke I can come back twice as hard with your b.s.

Hold are head up high? how high does your people hold theirs? they are viewed as nothing more then terrorist scum. Fack outta here with your bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      kid, you are NOT on my level when it comes to going back and forth. Your country is nothing special.... The U.S. provides billions of dollars a year in foreign assistance. For every mexican joke I can come back twice as hard with your b.s.

Hold are head up high? how high does your people hold theirs? they are viewed as nothing more then terrorist scum. Fack outta here with your bullshit
      LOL! I would rather be feared by Americans as a terrorist/Pakistani/Extremist than be loathed by Americans as a Mexican worker/Gardner/illegal immigrant/W3tback/Restaurant worker.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        LOL! I would rather be feared by Americans as a terrorist/Pakistani/Extremist than be loathed by Americans as a Mexican worker/Gardner/illegal immigrant/W3tback/Restaurant worker.
        to be honest, pretty much any country in the world could build a nuke if they really wanted to lol.

Comment

Working...
        X