Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Floyd Mayweather is great in my mind.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
    He needs to fight the mighty Anaconda who lives deep in the jungle just down the dirt track from Tiger Muhammed, They're sparring partners, toe to toe everyday, well not toe to toe cus snakes don't have feet, but u know.
    That's an unfair fight. After all, Canelo has a ATG Snake. Floyd doesn't even have a P4P snake.

Floyd has in the contract agreement, that Canelo must wear sweats for the entire weigh-in, regardless if he is under or overweight. Why is that provision there? Because Floyd has watched previous weigh-ins. He's seen the unnatural. A modern phenomena. He's already seen Canelo's legendary Snake in HD, no way does he want to see that animal in person. He's already had nightmares and night terror from the first time he saw the thing. Insiders have said that Floyd won't do a face-off with Canelo, for Floyd is fearful that Canelo's Snake will attack Floyd if he got too close. Canelo's Snake has already put this fight in danger too many times. Floyd knows that it is in his best interest to stay as far away from it as possible. Floyd is a very intelligent boxer, so it makes sense he would stay away from Canelo's monstrous Snake.
    Last edited by Tay Roc; 09-05-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
      Im just curious why is your girl infatuated with him?
      He built his own fame sorta he came from nothing and lol at him now. He is a true success story. Hard work dedication and you can achieve the American dream. He says the right things to get people to hate him and he plays people. Just to state a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
        What's funny is how Floyd haters are always the first responders in Floyd threads
        The reason is that the headings of the threads are so damned stupid that it would be a crime against humanity not to answer them........ And I do..... Your comment alone is a peach that just needs to be touched to fall from the tree.

I hope you appreciate that I called you a tree. Of course it's only the part between your ears that could properly be described as such.....

I have to keep up with DAGGUM......

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Ed, that's not really an answer.
          Well Frank ( you know, "Phrank" and "Phloyd" have a certain alliterative consonance...) maybe not, but it's positively an answer to " Why Phloyd Mayweather is great in my mind", which is the heading of the thread.. Perhaps I "assumed too much..."

Anyway, when not rambling on about Phoney Phloyd you send in good posts which I like reading.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Well Frank ( you know, "Phrank" and "Phloyd" have a certain alliterative consonance...) maybe not, but it's positively an answer to " Why Phloyd Mayweather is great in my mind", which is the heading of the thread.. Perhaps I "assumed too much..."

Anyway, when not rambling on about Phoney Phloyd you send in good posts which I like reading.
            Uuuuuuuhhhhhh, thank you lol?

Comment

"When you go to war you're gonna get hit, it's just how you're going to react after you get hit. Do you fold, run for cover, quit, wave a white flag? Or you keep fighting? I keep fighting." - Floyd Mayweather

that was a good quote but he didn't fight the people we wanted him to fight.

Comment

Why Floyd Mayweather is great in my mind.
                Anything possible in one's mind.

Comment

Working...
                X